• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothj

tumblr_mkx1b4UK4u1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Hoo-doo

Banned
lol thats not even her. if you're going to try a pull a fake pic at least get the eye color right. you can see hannah minx without the eye makeup in her makeup video. spoiler she looks fine with minimal face paint.

3Q83Iph.jpg

Anyone who thinks this is a natural unedited picture of her without makeup is completely delusional.

duh, "/b/ loves cats" and all that shit. but where do those gory videos and pictures get posted initially, hmm?

Because they love cats. It is an easy way to troll. You don't think they love feminism because of all the feminist stuff posted do you? Near complete freedom to post what you want when you want has it's drawbacks, but can also be worth it.

a0hpdcg.jpg

yXyHqWa.png

Gui_PT

A complete failure. That paragraph fundamentally changes the plot and premise of the show in order to make it vaguely sound similar to Pokemon, in which it still fails. To start with, he doesn't have to defeat any master to become a master of any element at any point in the show. (and Fire Nation is a genocidal nationalist regime, not some organization that steals stuff)

Why can't I hold all these funs?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
lol that's just so fucking true. it was actually even worse with my grandparents when I tried to explain that I don't want to eat meat anymore. they just figured I joined a cult.
what's up with old people and meat

easy mode.

Try telling someone over 60 bread isn't healthy. Or how amazing paleo dieting is.

theres one that looks to be her, you can tell because her right tit is markedly smaller than her left as evidenced in that gif where ones bouncy around and the others overhanging.

easy mode.

Try telling someone over 60 bread isn't healthy. Or how amazing paleo dieting is.

well it was actually me telling them I'm vegan, so it's not exactly easy mode. my grandfather honestly said that I'd never find a man now because I'd be too weak to satisfy his "needs". I usually don't take shit from anybody but man that really left me speechless^^

Ia8mqBK.jpg

well it was actually me telling them I'm vegan, so it's not exactly easy mode. my grandfather honestly said that I'd never find a man now because I'd be too weak to satisfy his "needs". I usually don't take shit from anybody but man that really left me speechless^^

http://i.imgur.com/Ia8mqBK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
God damn

Ia8mqBK.jpg

Anyone who brings hummus is always welcome to share a place at my table.

Rubius

2443445-8809376557-carni.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom