• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

175363_slide.jpg

big_z

hlTRpTd.jpg

She's still wearing makeup but at least I can look at her eyes without feeling freaked out.

lol thats not even her. if you're going to try a pull a fake pic at least get the eye color right. you can see hannah minx without the eye makeup in her makeup video. spoiler she looks fine with minimal face paint.

3Q83Iph.jpg

K8ONRtf.gif

AhsBpKB.gif

1tUbBnS.gif

You probably you know what this is if you think about it....
ftmEkgw.gif

Chuckie

You probably you know what this is if you think about it....
ftmEkgw.gif

I know what this is :(

What I don't know is the red background with the pink =. I am seeing that shit including parodies everywhere..but I have no idea what the original is supposed to mean.

Dead Man

I know what this is :(

What I don't know is the red background with the pink =. I am seeing that shit including parodies everywhere..but I have no idea what the original is supposed to mean.

It is a support of marriage equality symbol. The gif is a parody of meatspin. DO NOT LOOK IT UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE GAY SEX.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
iQcx0V9.jpg

They re both player 1. Is their marriage a union of a player and a backseat driver? sexist.

A complete failure. That paragraph fundamentally changes the plot and premise of the show in order to make it vaguely sound similar to Pokemon, in which it still fails. To start with, he doesn't have to defeat any master to become a master of any element at any point in the show. (and Fire Nation is a genocidal nationalist regime, not some organization that steals stuff)

tkscz

lol thats not even her. if you're going to try a pull a fake pic at least get the eye color right. you can see hannah minx without the eye makeup in her makeup video. spoiler she looks fine with minimal face paint.

Oh hey thanks for assuming my point was to use a fake pic. I looked up Hannah Minx without make up and that's the only pic that came up.

especially the discussion about me while I was gone (I really don't know why this keeps on happening anyway) made me pretty uncomfortable, not only personal but also speaking from a gender perspective. I don't even know why you put so much emphasis on the fact somebody is female but it seems to trigger the most primitive thoughts & comments. just because another female member appears doesn't mean you get to judge & compare us or drop lines like "it doesn't matter they both have boobs" etc. also this "team x/y" bullshit. and I know I can only speak for myself but I guess it must have felt weird for her too. just act nice & normal from now on please - my little brother in elementary school handles interacting with girls better ;P
hRQcOvO.jpg

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
A complete failure. That paragraph fundamentally changes the plot and premise of the show in order to make it vaguely sound similar to Pokemon, in which it still fails. To start with, he doesn't have to defeat any master to become a master of any element at any point in the show. (and Fire Nation is a genocidal nationalist regime, not some organization that steals stuff)

nofunallowed.iso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom