• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

3kQfueN.jpg

Can someone help me find a vid? I can't find it no matter how hard I look. It's a Skyrim video where the player is talking to this couple in their house, and they're talking about how much they love their dogs, and how they moved house because of their dogs, and they they start fighting the dog and then each other... and... it's really funny. Help please?

Übermatik;54240966 said:
Can someone help me find a vid? I can't find it no matter how hard I look. It's a Skyrim video where the player is talking to this couple in their house, and they're talking about how much they love their dogs, and how they moved house because of their dogs, and they they start fighting the dog and then each other... and... it's really funny. Help please?

It's from Oblivion which might be why you couldn't find it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDnnxI_9sPA

Melchiah

Übermatik;54239715 said:
It's not worth it.
Make sure you haven't eaten anything for the past 5 hours.

I thought it was funny, and so did my friends, when I forwarded it to them. I found it pretty tame, but I guess it depends on a personal threshold, which is pretty high in my case.

Bjph0CL.jpg

In China's High-Rise they have slides in case of emergency.

KnScWA7.jpg

sCCGTDb.jpg

Mesoian

It's funny and sad because I still feel this way after a particularly bad breakup from last year.

And yeah...those last 3 panels...god damnit.

oktarb

No way. That can't be real. Nobody can be that stupid.

To play devils advocate: There is a difference between getting your car wet and washing your car. Maybe, just maybe is was caked on dirt and he was blasting it after a scrub. Water pressure higher than rain via the good old thumb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom