• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
you're too kind!
tumblr_m5c7fvFmLc1qb273p.gif

i.. i just iunno... i just tried my hardest for you! ^_^

Well keep it up!

0yoNK.gif

Drive-through banks? Seriously?

It's okay to park the car and walk for a few feet, guys.

Where are you from, they're pretty damn common place and not a new thing at all where I'm from. Plus if I take my dog to it, they give him a treat. And they have those vacuum tube transport things that are crazy cool.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I can't even begin to understand why I'd need a drive-through bank.
Disabled people, for one.

Most people still actually walk into a bank and some just go to the ATM right outside the entrance since now ATMs can deposit cash and checks.

Where are you from, they're pretty damn common place and not a new thing at all where I'm from. Plus if I take my dog to it, they give him a treat. And they have those vacuum tube transport things that are crazy cool.

Wtf. Drive through banks is the weirdest thing I've heard all week.

Almost all the banks in PA have a drive through area. I've personally never used them but I think people mostly use it to deposit their paychecks on their way home from work.

We just have our employer deposit the money in our accounts automatically. I haven't been to a bank in years. Pay by card almost everywhere and bank on my phone.

Stet

Banned
Some day we'll just attach wheels to our knees and cut off our feet because it's too much work to walk.

tumblr_m4t2fh9Wg41qe2411o1_500.jpg

i didn't choose the thug death the thug death chose me

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
CHEEZMO™;48177618 said:
Weirder than drive-through liquor stores? Or gun shops?

I bet somewhere in the US there's a drive-through car dealership.

Vegas has drive thru wedding chapels, but Vegas is Vegas.

WHAT, you were on 8bc?! RIP indeed.

All the time. HenryHomesweet, Kola Kid, Saskrotch, TIMESNEWCHRIS, Sievert, Swampyboy are some of my favorites. I got to see Anamanaguchi a few times here in town, the one time Sabrepulse and HenryHomesweet was with him. Oh and J. Arthur Keenes rules as well! To many to list haha

Duh, can't forget NullSleep or Bit Shifter of course

Jasup

Disabled people, for one.

Most people still actually walk into a bank and some just go to the ATM right outside the entrance since now ATMs can deposit cash and checks.
But it's not like you'll have to do these things often. I've deposited cash maybe twice and checks three times in my life and I'm over 30.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
lol

the only time i've gone inside my bank was when i opened the account
Unless the ATM is situated inside the bank, there's very few times one would need to go into it nowadays. Heck, you can even avoid a bank ATM a good deal of the time by snapping a picture of a check, having direct deposit or getting cash back at a store if you need some monies.

x41HxVx.jpg

Drive through banks would be pretty useless here I think given that almost everyone uses cards for almost every transaction. Australians fucking lurve their plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom