• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Drive through banks would be pretty useless here I think given that almost everyone uses cards for almost every transaction. Australians fucking lurve their plastic.
Most people use the drive thru banks here for the ATMs. Basically, they are more or less "drive thru ATMs". In the posted picture, looks like the guy is using the ATM.

commedieu

Banned
From a geographic perspective, the fact that the US has drive-thru banks and not Europe makes sense.

tumblr_mipu0mXj8z1qdlh1io1_400.gif

God damn..

and the fucking hair fixing at the end.

This pic has made me laugh G.O.O.

ckohler

Drive through banks would be pretty useless here I think given that almost everyone uses cards for almost every transaction. Australians fucking lurve their plastic.

We also have drive up ATMs for cards. Drive up tellers at banks are for more complicated things like making loan payments, cashing checks, depositing cash, etc. when you want to (or need to) talk to a live human with the fast convienance of never leaving your car.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
All the time. HenryHomesweet, Kola Kid, Saskrotch, TIMESNEWCHRIS, Sievert, Swampyboy are some of my favorites. I got to see Anamanaguchi a few times here in town, the one time Sabrepulse and HenryHomesweet was with him. Oh and J. Arthur Keenes rules as well! To many to list haha

Duh, can't forget NullSleep or Bit Shifter of course

I was expecting my name to be on that list
not really

were you around for the Steady C/Reactionary nonsense and GOALOLOLOLOLOL? I loved that forum.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
tumblr_m92w3nu0wT1qipy47o1_500.gif

i used to be an avid battle medic, but i mostly play sniper-kun now ^_^

ah k.

My current internet blocks Steam (I WANNA DIE) but I'm an Engineer and I've been playing pyro more it seems.
I'm still trash

You should play medic more, the world is in dire straights for medics all the time, iirc! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom