• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell is the new xbox so huge?
and why does it look like a 30 year old VHS recorder?
honestly, why?

contribution:

NSFW

fRjGirT.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Without derailing the thread, what is the deal with the new Xbox? I never venture to the gaming side and don't follow this stuff anymore, but jeez is it really that bad?

-non-hyperbolic response-

It is never as good or as bad as the internet makes it seem. Right now the complaints are directed at used games/DRM stuff for the most part. and Neogaf is great at screaming about stuff.

But the thing has had about an hour of spotlight. Post E3 is when opinions should be formed, and November when we see PS4/Xbox side by side is when dollars will get their vote. It has powerful hardware. I like the design, which makes it look like AV kit. I don't care for swoops and ridges and lights. it is more Marantz than Fisher-Price.

Personally, i think it will still play games, games i will buy digitally anyway so the DRM shit is a non-starter for me but will be less than convenient for some folks. but we will see.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Alright thanks for filling me in, I'll browse that thread now, don't want to derail any more so please commence with the pics. :)

Maiar_m

-non-hyperbolic response-

It is never as good or as bad as the internet makes it seem. Right now the complaints are directed at used games/DRM stuff for the most part. and Neogaf is great at screaming about stuff.

But the thing has had about an hour of spotlight. Post E3 is when opinions should be formed, and November when we see PS4/Xbox side by side is when dollars will get their vote. It has powerful hardware. I like the design, which makes it look like AV kit. I don't care for swoops and ridges and lights. it is more Marantz than Fisher-Price.

Personally, i think it will still play games, games i will buy digitally anyway so the DRM shit is a non-starter for me but will be less than convenient for some folks. but we will see.
Let's not forget that the show (broadcasted worldwide) showed mainly features that are relevant to the US only. Euro-GAF is in disarray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom