• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
wVUYO6ol.jpg

sOxHqLI.jpg

D_prOdigy

It would really help me out to know the answer to this question.

It's a moral conundrum - you make your own decision.

The well-known Trolley Problem is the one below it, which is the sort of thought experiment you'd be more likely be faced with in a Political Morality module.

Vodh

Reposting my post because it was during the dead hours and at the bottom of the page and what are you gonna do, stop me?

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/KKYNKgA.png[/IMG]

Still don't get what's so funny about it... Ed being a girl that would make his mother proud? tho I do remember Winry being a pretty strong character so I'd guess they may mean her.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
Still don't get what's so funny about it... Ed being a girl that would make his mother proud? tho I do remember Winry being a pretty strong character so I'd guess they may mean her.

Both of those parts. Just silly to me they included FMA twice when Ed:

A) Has no mother
B) Is most definitely not a girl.

Joni

Aside from the Major in Ghost of the Shell none of those shows have a main female characters that would make their mothers proud. Fruit's Basket is essentialy about a girl that wants to get it on with two guys while not having a real personality. Princess Jellyfish is about otaku women who are unemployed and not studying.

Aside from the Major in Ghost of the Shell none of those shows have a main female characters that would make their mothers proud.

I always pictured the Major's mother as being disappointed that her daughter hasn't settled down and given her any grandchildren. Also would it kill her to call every once in a while?

iIJulxF.png

tafer

I always pictured the Major's mother as being disappointed that her daughter hasn't settled down and given her any grandchildren. Also would it kill her to call every once in a while?

http://i.imgur.com/iIJulxF.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fatshamey is a thing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom