• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demy

WqhvtzJ.jpg

1381607_10153380780760647_394008543_n.jpg

Kinyou

Fake, Christopher Lloyd do not accept pictures at his booth. I was dissapointed. I wonder if it was at Montreal Comic-Con. A guy with a hover board was right in front of me in line, might be this guy.
Wait, first you say that it's fake and then you say that you might have actually seen the guy? So what about it is fake?

RoadDogg

Wait, first you say that it's fake and then you say that you might have actually seen the guy? So what about it is fake?

I think the Chick in it. I'm guessing he doesn't let you take pictures WITH him. He can't really stop you from taking a picture OF him. I'm guessing he is suggesting someone Photoshopped a girl in there to make it seem cooler for some reason?

Rubius

The fake was a joke mostly. But at Montreal Comic-con he had signs about "No Picture" at his booth like a couple of celebrities. And at 90$ the picture with him I kinda understand, but still.
But I did see a Mcfly at comic-con with a hover board like this, but the hover board is pretty common and there was probably more than one Marty at the convention.
I think the Chick in it. I'm guessing he doesn't let you take pictures WITH him. He can't really stop you from taking a picture OF him. I'm guessing he is suggesting someone Photoshopped a girl in there to make it seem cooler for some reason?

Some celebrities at Comic-con had the no picture sign. There was a general No Flash policy and celebrities couldnt take a picture with you because of the table, and the logistic of having 50 persons waiting for it and all that.
Jessica Nigri did it, but she's a lesser celebrity and was not in the same area as Lloyd or Felicia Days.
It must have hurt to bend over that table all day and take pictures with every person that asked her.
So to resume. The Autograph section had a No flash rule and a "I will not move from my seat for the picture" rule, some celebrities like Lloyd or Gillian (Mulder from X-Files) had a no Picture at the booth rule. Meanwhile Nigri and two other cosplayer had no problem with pictures or bend over the table to take a picture with you.
Here a picture that explain it all.
images

Kinyou

The fake was a joke mostly. But at Montreal Comic-con he had signs about "No Picture" at his booth like a couple of celebrities. And at 90$ the picture with him I kinda understand, but still.
But I did see a Mcfly at comic-con with a hover board like this, but the hover board is pretty common and there was probably more than one Marty at the convention.]
Ah, gotcha. Always found it weird that they demand money for a picture but I guess when I'd have to do it a million times a day I'd start doing that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom