• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopite

I don't understand this logic. Flash can run faster than light blabla, but you can't. If he carried you and starts running your organs would be crushed, your bones will snap. Flash runs to the other side of the world and you turn into a pile of goo.
Not at the speed of light obvs but still faster than everybody no?

I think only Superman will be able to stay with us so Flash'll have to put me down for a sec and grab some Kryptonite.

Not at the speed of light obvs but still faster than everybody no?

I think only Superman will be able to stay with us so Flash'll have to put me down for a sec and grab some Kryptonite.

So if you're limiting yourself to a speed that Superman can match, why not choose Superman who is capable of taking you at the same speed + super strength and flight.

yRzgP2Z.gif

dejay

Banned
Friendzoned to the level of helping her get laid with somebody else.
fGl0jAT.jpg

That's at a Christian rock concert. Papi means father. She's just saying "I love you dad" and that she's being a good girl, not breaking any laws, and wants to spend some time with him.

She's sitting on her brother's shoulders, because otherwise she wouldn't technically be a virgin any more.

Very basic knowledge of everyone bar Batman but I'd choose Flash.

He should be able to take me to a far away and safe location faster than any of the others will be able to track me. Maybe we can even time travel to the past continuously so that I'll never be in danger from the others.

That's a good answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom