• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4d91YWY.gif

Amazing.

Pro

I figured Superman was the obvious choice. Couldn't he just beat the crap out of the other 9 altogether without much effort? Or maybe Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne could just spend enough money for you to disappear.

I figured Superman was the obvious choice. Couldn't he just beat the crap out of the other 9 altogether without much effort? Or maybe Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne could just spend enough money for you to disappear.

Flash has managed to defeat alternate versions of Supes, IIRC.

yeah superman. he would fuck all others up in a min.

but then comic GAF will come with prep-time Batman and some wierd hyper-speed Flash who can manipulate time by running at over speed of light or something

edit: oh boy, I knew it. see post above*

BUFBydi.gif

OSjJpIL.gif

cPrb2Zq.gif

LltvXVY.gif

AlStrong

I thought the wording was alluding to the various comic histories & personalities, not raw super power abilities. ("try to kill you")

Kopite

Very basic knowledge of everyone bar Batman but I'd choose Flash.

He should be able to take me to a far away and safe location faster than any of the others will be able to track me. Maybe we can even time travel to the past continuously so that I'll never be in danger from the others.

SJRB

Gold Member
Very basic knowledge of everyone bar Batman but I'll choose Flash.

He should be able to take me to a far away and safe location faster than any of the others will be able to track me. Maybe we can even time travel to the past continuously so that I'll never be in danger from the others.

I don't understand this logic. Flash can run faster than light blabla, but you can't. If he carried you and starts running your organs would be crushed, your bones will snap. Flash runs to the other side of the world and you turn into a pile of goo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom