• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

37w8Mdf.gif

Given the time this must have come out, I bet that suit gave them all some funky arse rashes that they were worried about for weeks.

I guess he's not racist or homophobic then. I mean, seriously, this is so weird. I can't wrap my mind on why he hates them if he obviously loves it.

It's like all those very anti homo rights stuff guys, that always gets caught sucking off some stranger in an airport bathroom or similar isn't it? Maybe they just want to feel what it's like.

It's like all those very anti homo rights stuff guys, that always gets caught sucking off some stranger in an airport bathroom or similar isn't it? Maybe they just want to feel what it's like.

It's honestly a response to how they are confronting who they really are. Most hardcore homophobes turn out to be secretly homosexual, and have a difficult time coming to terms about it. So, they lash out at other homosexuals, who they perceive as extensions of their "evil" selves.

It's honestly a response to how they are confronting who they really are. Most hardcore homophobes turn out to be secretly homosexual, and have a difficult time coming to terms about it. So, they lash out at other homosexuals, who they perceive as extensions of their "evil" selves.

God I hope they don't think I'm a closet Liverpool and Oasis fan in the football thread.

Please it's just hate.

I don't like them.

ToD_

Also, screw you gravity, you are not my dad.
[IMG]http://a.gifb.in/092011/reverse-1316194381_pole_dancer_airwalks.gif

This one appears to be in reverse. Her top certainly does defy gravity. Her belly gets covered up as she gets more vertical.

No fun allowed.

I don't get it why every foreign football player has to dress up like a 'traditional' bavarian hillbilly and pose in public. Granted that it's some PR work and mingling with the folks, still stupid.

Don't see athletes making a fuss about it in Hamburg, Berlin or Cologne. /rant

ilwAD1L.gif

6DG7x6n.jpg

Melchiah

FuHjb9m.jpg

The Tingler (1959) - The expression on her face gave me a smile.

EDIT: Speaking of pedobear...
XtnMP4Il.jpg

The Company of Wolves (1984)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom