• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i8r2LClKx0ELi.jpg

Friend zone, chapter 143.

ErichWK

hornoxe.com_gifdump98nse40.gif

Oh it is? Saw it in some portfolio video of some guy who worked on Ryse so I assumed it had something to do with the cryengine

Haha, my reply sounded like I was being a dick! I didn't mean it to if it came off that way! Just informing! :D You don't really animate in game engines. You tend to do it in a modeling program like Maya (sometimes but not often in 3DSMax or if you are in Japan, XSI) and you import the animation to said engine like Unreal or Crytek.

Kinyou

Haha, my reply sounded like I was being a dick! I didn't mean it to if it came off that way! Just informing! :D You don't really animate in game engines. You tend to do it in a modeling program like Maya (sometimes but not often in 3DSMax or if you are in Japan, XSI) and you import the animation to said engine like Unreal or Crytek.
No worries, I just imagined you being the no-fun-allowed-robot :p

FUME5

you don't trust the name of barry McCockiner?

Note to self, trusts the name "Barry McCockiner".

"During mating, the female receives sperm by inserting a penis-like organ, which scientists call a gynosome, into the male, which they can hold in place against the male’s will.

“Because the female anchoring force is very strong, a male’s strong resistance may cause damage to his genitalia,” said entomologist Kazunori Yoshizawa. “Therefore, it is very likely that entire mating processes are controlled actively by females, whereas males are rather passive.”

The sex-role reversed insects, which all belong to the genus Neotragla, may be on to something—mating sessions can last from 40 to up to 70 hours long."

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom