• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

?oe?oe

f2CVown.png
M'lady.

FUME5

Looks like they are going to put down that dog... even as a dog person I'm having a hard time opposing such measure, that attack was pretty vicious and completely unprovoked.

Yeah, normally when an attack like this happens it's the childs fault as often as the dogs, but this is pretty clear cut, I'd be forced to advocate for euthanasia.

FUME5

She looks exactly like an erotic writer I knew....ther really is something to the steretype of erotic novel writers bwing over weight women in their 30s, who are very average looking and look 'bookish'

So, did you help to 'inspire' her?

Do you mean like female neck beards?

Hahaha...oh shit. I guess I knew a couple of female neckbeards at Uni, they were all wannabe freaks (and full on freaks) too.

Rubius

Looks like they are going to put down that dog... even as a dog person I'm having a hard time opposing such measure, that attack was pretty vicious and completely unprovoked.
Time to kill all cats in the world. This is not the time to kill all cats in the wooorllld. This is but a tribute.
lm5MOUx.gif

Bodacious

Banned
Slightly longer version. Cat deserves a medal and a change of heart on my part.
#SayYesToCats
5DJNj0U.gif

Seriously, shocked me too. What's really amazing is how the cat only goes after the dog long enough to make sure it's gone, then immediately turns back to its family. What an awesome cat.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
De'nesha has quite the body of work.

gangstadivas_225.jpg

hustlin-divas-denesha-diamond-paperback-cover-art.jpg

streetdivas_200.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw one of my friends send her a message a year or two ago about how much she enjoyed the latest book.

This pushes my "that's racist" buttons. But the author is black. So... carry on, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom