• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Holy shit Kirby, what are you doing man?

And hey Goo, don't worry mate, we'll go get a beer and talk shit about these frog lovers.

Persona7

Banned
200ufpib.gif

giphyn9j5o.gif

FUME5

Kickin back and relax, whats going on with you man?

Couple hours left of work before the weekend begins, I'm going to get trashed, play the vidjas, maybe catch up with a FWB and watch the UFC on Sunday morning.

But yeah, you doubled down on the shotgun style image dumps on that last page there mate, that would have crashed my phone fo sho.

*Edit* c'mon Avixph, I know you're street, but a repost from the last page? You slipping playa.

But yeah, you doubled down on the shotgun style image dumps on that last page there mate, that would have crashed my phone fo sho.

Cant stand the bandwidth get out the PTMYL thread....

Iunno, get on a PC for your laughing pic activities like a real man!

and are you one of those peoples that makes Memori.... your in another country arent you..?

*edit*
tumblr_mzv6la9Qla1r0rrx2o1_500.jpg

FUME5

and are you one of those peoples that makes Memori.... your in another country arent you..?

I am procrastinating in the office as we speak, and yeah, I'm an Australian - my repeated use of the word 'mate' should have tipped you off.

Aaaand that's another repost from the last page, poor Megan, plain looking and bad taste in idols.

*edit*
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b5683ecdca08832f7e94f0a2ffb4c86b/tumblr_mzv6la9Qla1r0rrx2o1_500.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Didn't you noticed his Australian accent before?

-White napkin, indicates he's at a café or restaturant.
-Sunglases worn outside the facemask, indicating shyness or a possible interest in not being recognised.
-Sideways stripes on t-shirt shows there's a stress level involved.
-Wearing a hat indoors, may show that he is trying not to show his head.

etc. Sherlock would do it better than me :p

aravuus

Goddammit! That's from the last Game of Thrones episode, which was aired less than a week ago. Thanks for the spoilers.

Np

No seriously though, it's a bitch slapping a little bitch, hardly a spoiler really

Or maybe people should think twice before posting pics of the latest TV episodes, or just released movies, on unrelated threads without proper spoiler tags.

It's fair if it already aired and it's something as tiny as this imo

e: would have posted it as a url if it was someone dying, or really anything of importance, though

Melchiah

Np

No seriously though, it's a bitch slapping a little bitch, hardly a spoiler really

It's fair if it already aired imo

e: would have posted it as a url if it was someone dying, or really anything of importance, though

It's a scene that's not fresh to me anymore, and portrays one of the characters doing something never seen before.

As for what's fair...
Member Etiquette and New Thread Rules
Spoiler Etiquette

What is a spoiler?
A spoiler is anything which can hinder a person's enjoyment of something by telling them something they might not have known beforehand. This is not limited to story elements but can also cover surprising gameplay developments/changes in the course of a game or surprises in terms of secrets and unlockables. The threshold each individual person has for spoilers on a range of subjects will vary greatly.

FUME5

yeah

but let's not say "frog lovers" I feel like it's mocking my country

tumblr_n4mu8tnwsy1qb61kpo1_500.jpg

Don't make me break out the old "how many Australian soldiers are buried in French graves?" line of patriotic bullshit.

Plus, ain't nothing wrong with frog on frog love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom