• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bcEJtj8.gif

nQirJIi.gif

t0IFepf.jpg

Buying it right now

FUME5

And that shit is why I haven't watched anime for 5-10 years. Where's my Cyber City Odeos? My Dark Cities? My Gantzs? etc....

t_69d66bccaa2f4424b1da4a3e56775ab5.jpg

NinjaBoiX

VRvVake.jpg

Übermatik;115964891 said:
I approve Panda's new Saoirse avatar. Better than the last...
Yeah, she looked kind of bloated in the last one. Still not as good as that one where she's laughing though, primo tier.

SQnZ1kc.jpg

Übermatik;115982252 said:
Yeah man, she has some awesome jackets...

01a.jpg

Saoirse-Ronan-Wonder-Woman-T.jpg

Anyway, this is total thread derailment, so here's a funny pic:

I approve this thread derailment

MisterChief.gif

and Pander, ever wonder if maybe SourIce's looks have a lot to do with Makeup?

I'm ok with it.

She looks like Avixph without make-up, gross.

Don't do that to me, it's too much to my panda's heart handle. ;__;

x4J2vLr.jpg

Who would win in a fight, PandaPedinte or JaseC?

JaseC lives in Australia so he's automatically more prepared than I'm to a fight, though I grew up and currently live in a violent neighborhood where used to be a lot of shooting between police and drug dealers and between themselves so I may have acquired some surviving skills in these years. So I guess it's all come down to where the fight happens.

Who is JaseC?

The leader of Saoirse army.

NinjaBoiX

The fight is in Avixph's kitchen.

The only weapons available are the plastic knives and forks he needs to use so he doesn't hurt himself eating.

G.O.O. is the referee.

The fight is in Avixph's kitchen.

The only weapons available are the plastic knives and forks he needs to use so he doesn't hurt himself eating.

G.O.O. is the referee.

All you have to do is have the challenger say something bad about SoRice and Pander will go crazy and murder them.

its basically the same thing when someone insults Hayley Williams when they are in the same pub as you.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
JaseC lives in Australia so he's automatically more prepared than I'm to a fight, though I grew up and currently live in a violent neighborhood where used to be a lot of shooting between police and drug dealers and between themselves so I may have acquired some surviving skills in these years. So I guess it's all come down to where the fight happens.

Somewhere without drop bears, at least. They're really annoying.

The leader of Saoirse army.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGWzL9TBIlA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom