• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

IbhsglX.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Does anyone have that pic where a cat is trying to eat an "E" from alphabet spaghetti? It's like a two frame pic, one it's looking all "gimme it!", then the bottom one it's trying to get it in it's mouth.

This pic just reminded me off it, and it always cracks me up!

NinjaBoiX

naughty image
The whole "Obey" thing is from Shepherd Fairey right?

PZ4kkWi.jpg

He fly posted everywhere, so people got curious as to what it meant. Which gave that fairly innocuous image some real power.

Then slap it on the front of a tee or baseball cap and suddenly everyone us like, "OK". Fucking sheep...

FUME5

He fly posted everywhere, so people got curious as to what it meant. Which gave that fairly innocuous image some real power.

Then slap it on the front of a tee or baseball cap and suddenly everyone us like, "OK". Fucking sheep...

Hah, nah mate, it's originally from They Live, a B movie starring Rowdy Roddy Piper that isn't too bad. So, there's even less orginality to it.

Oh yeah, can you delete the image of mine you quoted, as someone pointed out I'm probably toeing the line of the TOC with that one.

OBEY-THEY-LIVE.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

He was interviewed on the WTF Podcast recently, was very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom