• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My man, these are great.

yoyoyoyo KillerMike, this is a bit random and I'm not even going to explain my thought process but I just came up with three lines that you can use in a rap battle:

Yo this is KillerMike
I'm shotgun with a lazer sight
Guaranteed to steal your bike

A gift from my brain for you.

the chris

avcvVsc.gif

ED Cantu

Poor Gaúcho. He goes to all world cups. He's a symbol. =[
Don't worry he's fine
B3yY1cp.jpg

Supposedly he told this to the german girl: "Take it to the final! As you can see, it is not easy, but you deserve it, congratulations" (Roughly translated)

GTI Guy

Well Evil Dead 1 was a horror movie
Evil Dead 2 was a Horror/comedy movie
Army of Darkness was a Comedy/Horror movie.

I actually prefer the first one even if the acting is really bad. Love the demons laughing!
mjJaPQB.gif

biRV4JN.jpg

Any Chinese Gaffer can confirm that? Seem kinda Buffalo.

I confirmed with a friend of mine who speaks mandarin. He said it's true. LOL

JDdelphin

The poem was also a riddle. The poet tried to ate the 10 lions he killed but realized those were actually 10 stone lions. The poem asked why is that?

Hmmmm... I'm going to say it's some sort of an allegory for spoken/living language/communication vs. written/nonalive language/expression

By trying to take it in/make sense of it, you've already removed it from itself.

Or it's a fun little excercise a clever man made up and gave it a 'sound of one hand clapping' vibe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom