• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Alligator what? I do not really find this racist, it's more a comical situation due to stereotypes. I would actually like to taste cat and dog meat one day if I get the occasion. I do not get the whole "Dont eat that, it's a pet. Eat Babe the pig instead" thing. Never got a pet, so that might be that, but I'm not blind to the issue of pet surpopulation and the obvious win win situation that could be used. But hey, that's not funny so here a cat in a hat. No Oranges in Sporanges.
uAB8jrO.gif

Well, I could argue that all stereotypes are inherently racist blah, blah, blah. I was referring to what seemed to be a running gag about Alligatorjandro (sp?) commenting on things being racist.

While I've got you here, why the hell do you have a VG Cats avatar?

Rubius

Well, I could argue that all stereotypes are inherently racist blah, blah, blah. I was referring to what seemed to be a running gag about Alligatorjandro (sp?) commenting on things being racist.

While I've got you here, why the hell do you have a VG Cats avatar?

The reaction of the girl just make me laugh.
090707.jpg

It's either that, or my Drops from Ragnarok Online Avatar
DropsCard.JPG

#swag

Rubius

......I'm sorry I asked.

Hey I just like the whole face she's doing. Sure VGCats get a lot of slack but hey, the idea of that face. Of her screaming in space in pure dementia just after destroying the world, make me laugh.

My other avatars are kinda bad compared to this. Who the hell do not like cats anyway.
BmAUFft.gif

Except Tafer and me.

Mesoian

Hey I just like the whole face she's doing. Sure VGCats get a lot of slack but hey, the idea of that face. Of her screaming in space in pure dementia just after destroying the world, make me laugh.

My other avatars are kinda bad compared to this. Who the hell do not like cats anyway.
BmAUFft.gif

Except Tafer and me.

Daw...they think they're going to get milk from your body.

You should start using watermarks in the pictures.

I'll just do it on my posts.

© Übermatik LLC 2014.

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Übermatik.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials.
Reproduction orretransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner,
without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available through this post may be made, solely for
personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices
contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others,
whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration,
without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact
information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available
through this course are listed below:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=81971

'Übermatik', the Umlaut logo and the slogan 'Better than Avixph' are all registered trademarks of Übermatik LLC. © Übermatik 2014

All rights reserved.

ZqH5qF9.png

Avixph

Übermatik;97504562 said:
I'll just do it on my posts.

© Übermatik LLC 2014.

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Übermatik.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials.
Reproduction orretransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner,
without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available through this post may be made, solely for
personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices
contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others,
whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration,
without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact
information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available
through this course are listed below:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=81971

'Übermatik', the Umlaut logo and the slogan 'Better than Avixph' are all registered trademarks of Übermatik LLC. © Übermatik 2014

All rights reserved.

ZqH5qF9.png

Oh really?

f72d09a73add94c7321784b7bd5c8bdb.jpg

383d59b7fe28792dab2d6adba20454b8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom