• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
I do what I want.

i_do_what_i_want___poster_edition_by_space_kid-d7210s2.png

Sorry for pones.

Clydefrog

© Clydefrog LLC 2014.

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Clydefrog.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials.
Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner,
without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available through this post may be made, solely for
personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices
contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others,
whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration,
without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact
information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available
through this course are listed below:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=66154

'Clydefrog', the other stuff and the slogan 'Better than Avixph' are all registered trademarks of Clydefrog LLC. © Clydefrog 2014

All rights reserved.

[/QUOTE]

© Clydefrog LLC 2014.

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Clydefrog.
Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials.
Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner,
without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available through this post may be made, solely for
personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices
contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others,
whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration,
without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact
information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available
through this course are listed below:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=66154

'Clydefrog', the other stuff and the slogan 'Better than Avixph' are all registered trademarks of Clydefrog LLC. © Clydefrog 2014

All rights reserved.
[/QUOTE]

Hold on a second...

Randam

Übermatik;97570304 said:
I posted this pic before and got banned.

That said, I've seen it posted here twice there after with no punishment, so do what you want. Just warning you.
lol?
what was the reason for your ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom