• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you looks like an angry polar bear!

That's just my gruff exterior. I'm super cuddly on the inside.

df7mNJ4.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
- They're not twins
- The cakes are levitating

One of those kids is a wizzard and must be destroyed.

FUME5

I guess Australia like the word "cunt".

You'd better believe it,
cunt.

Übermatik;124230911 said:
For FUME.

jW80YTi.jpg

You know it,
cunt.

That's just my gruff exterior. I'm super cuddly on the inside.

df7mNJ4.jpg

Bipolar friend of mine posted this on her Facebook wall, I resisted the urge to comment.

Also, You know the answer, more gruff, less fluff.
Fluffy cunt.

Awww, such a goof
y cunt.

Oh, and that Kim Jong Il shop was gold.

FUME5

That's a good one.
I don't have a girlfriend ;__;

Homeboy, earlier this year I had two different women initiate, uh, proceedings and then halt them partway through because their mothers had recently attempted suicide. In the space of two weeks. Which has fucked with my head juuuuuust a little bit.

Anyway, do some weights, go on dates, you'll find someone. Or don't, spend your weekends getting wasted and playing videogames with no-one complaining about it, which is what I choose 99% of the time.

the chris

Homeboy, earlier this year I had two different women initiate, uh, proceedings and then halt them partway through because their mothers had recently attempted suicide. In the space of two weeks. Which has fucked with my head juuuuuust a little bit.

Anyway, do some weights, go on dates, you'll find someone. Or don't, spend your weekends getting wasted and playing videogames with no-one complaining about it, which is what I choose 99% of the time.

Thanks for the advice, but me and my waifu are doing great:
vy68PTh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom