• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J4lEFei.jpg

Challenge accepted

487715651450174153408474.gif

Is that you?TM Etc.....

*Code Dinosaur Edit* Alright, how do I superscript?

Hahaha, I didn't get it at first. I don't know, it just seemed so silly. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. There was a guy standing near the bear but I waited until he left before I snapped the pic so I wouldn't get in trouble. It was just surreal.

FUME5

Hahaha, I didn't get it at first. I don't know, it just seemed so silly. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. There was a guy standing near the bear but I waited until he left before I snapped the pic so I wouldn't get in trouble. It was just surreal.

There's plenty of reasons to have a stuffed bear in your office...

It's a character ™. I don't think you can superscript here, at least it's not on the BBCode list.

Cheers mate.

FUME5

It is not her, I can't think of any series of events that would possibly lead to her dressing that way. It is pretty obviously a male human, or human-like creature.

I'm not accusing anyone of Sonic play, just stating what reverse image search came up with. And, interestingly, to me it is pretty obviously a female human, or human-like creature.

I'm not accusing anyone of Sonic play, just stating what reverse image search came up with. And, interestingly, to me it is pretty obviously a female human, or human-like creature.

I think you're seeing what your heart wants you to see, rather than what's there.

FUME5

I can believe that's an actual Kanye quote.

hF3FB17BB

Jim Sterlings evil (?) twin.

I think you're seeing what your heart wants you to see, rather than what's there.

Mate, if a ladyfriend ever dressed up like that for me thinking she was fulfilling a fantasy of mine, I'd know that somehow, someway, I'd gone very, very wrong in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom