• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
33yeGUH.jpg

I know, I don't think she actually cares about people making fun of her dance moves.
Nope, and that's cool of her. But what stands out even more in both of these .gifs (especially the second one) is how boring and lame the rest of the audience around her is. These are the stars of the music industry and they couldn't give a shit less about the other musical acts. Or, in the case of the first gif, everyone else is too damn lame to get up and move. That performance was the most hype one at the Grammys, but no one could be bothered to get out of their seat except Taylor and whomever is with her.

I don't really care for T. Swift's music, but I respect that she seems to actually give a shit about music.

Pro

Do you guys remember back in the day there was a "Gifs that make you laugh" thread? It never took off. Most likely because we just post them here.

1385400624_young_macaulay_culkin_sees_future_self.gif

Do you guys remember back in the day there was a "Gifs that make you laugh" thread? It never took off. Most likely because we just post them here.

1385400624_young_macaulay_culkin_sees_future_self.gif

The old man in my still grumbles when people don't realize that not all GIFs are animated.

Of course, it's a horrible picture format that only hangs for for animations now, with png and jpg being vastly superior. But still!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom