• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

yYe4Yw1.jpg

FUME5

So who wants to be friends?

What are your feelings on - videogames, hip hop, MMA, sci fi, booze and excercise? Are you socially inept? Do you have thick skin? Are you a good wingman? Can you handle a joint? Do you pay back your debts?

Finally, are you, in fact, a well dressed dog?

Madrin

I just saw this in the Online Dating thread and it made me laugh. The guy was trying to come up with a response to this girl's come-on and this is what he decided on:

WS70s43.png

potam

Banned
I just saw this in the Online Dating thread and it made me laugh. The guy was trying to come up with a response to this girl's come-on and this is what he decided on:

WS70s43.png

god I was hoping this was gaf -> internet -> gaf and that people everywhere were making fun of him

Avixph

What are your feelings on - videogames, hip hop, MMA, sci fi, booze and excercise? Are you socially inept? Do you have thick skin? Are you a good wingman? Can you handle a joint? Do you pay back your debts?

Finally, are you, in fact, a well dressed dog?

Just like most people that have joined NeoGAF, I have been loosing interest in video games (except for the Pokémon game series, The Sims game series, and good open world games).
If the music is good I will listen to it no matter the genre.
I don't like MMA.
I like anything that is scifi (unless it's boring).
I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs (except for the ones indicated by my doctor).
Want to get into excising but I'm a bit lazy (I am not Obese).
I am not socially inept, I'm a bit thick skinned.
Yes I pay back your debts.
No I am not a well dressed dog.

a562187c54a29b2e2591c607b48b424f.gif

JDpcxUgl.jpg

FUME5

Just like most people that have joined NeoGAF, I have been loosing interest in video games (except for the Pokémon game series, The Sims game series, and good open world games).
If the music is good I will listen to it no matter the genre.
I don't like MMA.
I like anything that is scifi (unless it's boring).
I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs (except for the ones indicated by my doctor).
Want to get into excising but I'm a bit lazy (I am not Obese).
I am not socially inept, I'm a bit thick skinned.
Yes I pay back your debts.
No I am not a well dressed dog.

Frankly, that was all a big setup so that I could say we probably won't see eye to eye on a lot of things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom