• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulfulMessyLabradorretriever.gif

I did this when I was 8, won a cuddly bear on a grab machine and gave it to the girl in my class beside me.

We ended up dating from 17-19... Yeah good times, hopefully he will get a piece of that in like 10 years time....

lol Dude, you're talking about a seven year old girl as "a piece of that". Sure you're talking about her when she turns 18 (I guess) but do you really need to sexualise a little boy doing something nice for a little girl?

Opiate

tIOhgnn.png

In am older, non-connected world, the "who?" could plausibly be genuine, but now that the internet exists, finding out who some celebrity is takes 10 seconds on google.

When I honestly don't know who a person is, or what a game is, or what a band is, it takes me 1/10 the time to go to wikipedia and type in the name/game/movie/whatever than it does to ask "who?" and then wait for a detailed response on GAF to explain for me.

markot

Banned
tIOhgnn.png

In am older, non-connected world, the "who?" could plausibly be genuine, but now that the internet exists, finding out who some celebrity is takes 10 seconds on google.

When I honestly don't know who a person is, or what a game is, or what a band is, it takes me 1/10 the time to go to wikipedia and type in the name/game/movie/whatever than it does to ask "who?" and then wait for a detailed response on GAF to explain for me.

He could have been referring to the who though

tIOhgnn.png

I'm not the only one who gets irate about people asking "who?" in a Google-led society, then. Phew.

GabDX

Banned

Glitch?

Pro

tIOhgnn.png

Panel 2 smirk implies he's asking solely for attention. Hipster too cool. Opiate who?

UrbanRats

tIOhgnn.png

The article shown in the first panel speaks of a celebrity without specifying anything, only mentioning that they're hurt, and that they were beloved and ubiquitous.

It seems to me that given the circumstances, asking "who?" is a perfectly legitimate question, the article is definitely at fault for omitting such a crucial detail.
Panel 2 smirk implies he's asking solely for attention. Hipster too cool. Opiate who?
Maybe he smiles because he has a sick Jar Jar Binks laptop.

SaskBoy

I can't help but think that he would have kept it if it was a male player.

That was an stadium employee that gave him the ball. They sit on the edge of play and collect foul balls and give them to the fans. So that was 100% a game used ball by an MLB team.

iDHgEpZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom