• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacNille

Banned
Dude, you made almost the exact same post on october the 24th

They are still funny!
SlGTDnM.jpg

M̖̼͍̤̄̑̀͒o̺̤̫̟͔̩͛̔͞t͙͍͈̓͒͐̒̿h͚̯̯̏̆͐ͨ͆ͦe̢̹̥͕͕͚̺̼̅̆r̞͓̩̮̦̖̺̓́͐̅̃̍f̰̑̿͘u̦̯̣̥̯ͤ͊k̗ͪ̀̔́i̬ͥͥ̌̌ͥ͋ͭn͕̻ͩͧ̓ͥ͑ͪ̀'̧̠̳̇͂̓͊̈́ ͬ͋͘b̙̩͟r͎̙̹͓̟̝͆ͥ̏̾̉̃͊e̡͊ͣ͂̀̿͆̚ǎ̟d͕̬͢c͙̺̫̺ͣ̃͐ͭŗ͈̼̺͈̰̞ͅu̵͇̙̇̓m͇̫̟̖̔ͫ͐ͩb̗̐̆ͭ̾s̴̻͔̰͒̓ͯͨͭͣ

UaRcFwG.jpg

Avixph

Übermatik;139145185 said:
M̖̼͍̤̄̑̀͒o̺̤̫̟͔̩͛̔͞t͙͍͈̓͒͐̒̿h͚̯̯̏̆͐ͨ͆ͦe̢̹̥͕͕͚̺̼̅̆r̞͓̩̮̦̖̺̓́͐̅̃̍f̰̑̿͘u̦̯̣̥̯ͤ͊k̗ͪ̀̔́i̬ͥͥ̌̌ͥ͋ͭn͕̻ͩͧ̓ͥ͑ͪ̀'̧̠̳̇͂̓͊̈́ ͬ͋͘b̙̩͟r͎̙̹͓̟̝͆ͥ̏̾̉̃͊e̡͊ͣ͂̀̿͆̚ǎ̟d͕̬͢c͙̺̫̺ͣ̃͐ͭŗ͈̼̺͈̰̞ͅu̵͇̙̇̓m͇̫̟̖̔ͫ͐ͩb̗̐̆ͭ̾s̴̻͔̰͒̓ͯͨͭͣ

UaRcFwG.jpg

This is obviously shopped since in the reflection it does not have bread crumbs in it's mouth.

DonMigs85

UaRcFwG.jpg
I just noticed there's a llama in the mirror

UaRcFwG.jpg

Its Sweet Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom