• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

I HATE nerds!

You should look in the mirror sometime.

tYTmMYF.gif

FUME5

OK, so I've learnt that this photoshop of that Kardashian Paper magazine cover is NSFW and deserves a ban, but this (funny as hell) photoshop:

all cool.

No worries mod, I got it.

Anyway, cheers for the posts of solidarity fellas, that was unexpected. Glad some of you get a laugh!

Only one pic I can post after that:

Best-Friends-Forever-pig-burger.jpg

If I had photoshop skills you'd better believe that ass would be all up in that pic on some Mandelbrot set, seeing eye type shit.

Hhehehehe

OK, so I've learnt that this photoshop of that Kardashian Paper magazine cover is NSFW and deserves a ban, but this (funny as hell) photoshop:

all cool.

Anyway, cheers for the posts of solidarity fellas, that was unexpected. Glad some of you get a laugh!

If I had photoshop skills you'd better believe that ass would be all up in that pic on some Mandelbrot set, seeing eye type shit.

Welcome back!

Don't know why im ressurecting a week old photo to bring you this news but, without the bottleneck of the ... bottle this won't have the same effect in an open pool. It would fizz a tiny tiny tiny bit, which you can see, the rest of the shit is him just kicking his arms and legs.

3e3.jpg

all cool.

Wait.. who were you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom