• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
cGUj2ZD.gif

FUME5

Had to go digging through my Photobucket for that Pikachu pic, came across this pic from when I was in Oman:

OmanCamel.jpg

Dunno, I just find this chill motherfucker transporting his camel somewhere in a Toyota funny as hell.

Clydefrog

Had to go digging through my Photobucket for that Pikachu pic, came across this pic from when I was in Oman:

OmanCamel.jpg

Dunno, I just find this chill motherfucker transporting his camel somewhere in a Toyota funny as hell.

that camel is totally posing for the camera too

52xDl4v.png

the hell you doing in oman though?

FUME5

that camel is totally posing for the camera too

52xDl4v.png

the hell you doing in oman though?

We were there in 2003, installing an air sparge system to treat groundwater contaminated by petrol in a small village (checks file on computer) called Bilad Bani Bu Hassan. The old man brought me along for some experience.

I had to leave before the job was finished, and my flight was delayed so I had to sprint through the airport in Dubai to make my connecting flight. It's one of those things, where if I had have been a man of middle eastern appearance sprinting through an airport at midnight, clutching a backpack, in the west I would not have made the flight, 'cause I would have been tackled and shackled in short order.

This is the funniest thing on this thread

You'll like this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom