• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRrGz8.gif
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-ship-breakers-of-bangladesh/

We all know how ships are born, how majestic vessels are nudged into the ocean with a bottle of champagne. But few of us know how they die. And hundreds of ships meet their death every year. From five-star ocean liners, to grubby freighters, literally dumped with all their steel, their asbestos, their toxins on the beaches of some the poorest countries in the world, countries like Bangladesh.

You can't really believe how bad it is here, until you see it. It could be as close as you'll get to hell on earth, with the smoke, the fumes, and the heat. The men who labor here are the wretched of the earth, doing dirty, dangerous work, for little more than $1 a day.
The workers toil in tough conditions. They have no unions, no safety equipment, and no training. About 50 are said to die in accidents each year; often in explosions set off by blowtorches deep inside the fume-filled holds.

You see casualties in the yards, men who were injured here but have no money to go anywhere else. The workers are housed in barracks with no beds, just steel plates scavenged from the ships they break.

Many of the workers are not old enough to grow a beard. Some are, quite simply, children. 60 Minutes spoke to several who said they were 14 and had been working here for two years.
Did+i+just_eafae7_5249001.gif

ayy lmao3

potam

Banned
IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDN'T GO TWO YOUR FUNERAL CUZ ID BE IN JAIL 4 KILLING DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED YOU!! STANDING TALL FOR EACH OTHER IS THE ONLY WAY WE TRUE PIMPS KNOW !!!

..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ ..---___________----_____|8==D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE PIMP TOGETHER
WE BREAK HOES AND BITCHES TOGETHER
WE DIE BY THE SAME PIMP CODE TOGETHER
PIMP LONG ,AND PIMP STRONG P
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. SEE how many times you get this, if you get "18" your A TRUE HOMIE

DD

IF YOU WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDN'T GO TWO YOUR FUNERAL CUZ ID BE IN JAIL 4 KILLING DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED YOU!! STANDING TALL FOR EACH OTHER IS THE ONLY WAY WE TRUE PIMPS KNOW !!!

.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE PIMP TOGETHER
send this GUN to everyone you care about including me if you care. SEE how many times you get this, if you get "18" your A TRUE HOMIE
dank mr. lmao

WelllitMadeupBellsnake.gif

203NEfe.gif

2YwgQ8Y.gif

.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE PIMP TOGETHER

Why does this gun fire penises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom