• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

6wXVAhW.gif
tumblr_n7qogyCHLI1rljj38o1_400.gif

FUME5

surrounded by hotties, god I feel AWFUL for him

I'm laying in bed nekkid, thinken of u all

*smooch*

When you touch yourself think of Clyde, he needs the good vibes.

I figured this was coming, didn't expect it to come from you though.

CKe6QWoUcAASz9Q.jpg

And coming from someone with Kyle Bosman as avatar. smh.

I've seen his schtick once or twice. Something about him makes me want to put my fist through his face.

I've seen his schtick once or twice. Something about him makes me want to put my fist through his face.
My avatar makes you angry, does it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also please tell my what my schtick is because i seem to have ruffled your feathers a bit but i don't know who you are or what i did.

FUME5

My avatar makes you angry, does it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also please tell my what my schtick is because i seem to have ruffled your feathers a bit but i don't know who you are or what i did.

I was referring to Bosman, not yourself.

I think it was you who suggested that the waning popularity of Tapout gear was directly related to the UFC's fortunes, to which I rightly (albeit facetiously) called you an idiot.

My feathers stay preened.

I think it was you who suggested that the waning popularity of Tapout gear was directly related to the UFC's fortunes, to which I rightly (albeit facetiously) called you an idiot.

Oh i remember that. That is my shtick? This threads probably not the time or place for it, but very quickly: the beginning of the comment i made was prefaced with that i have no facts to support that and that it was anecdotal. The nature of my comment was also facetious and made in a joking manner, which a high percentage of my posts are. I do not care for the ufc, but i do not wish it ill and i hope it does well so you may continue to enjoy it.

Theecliff

Banned
some of the google images for dogs trying to eat human foods are too damn adorable for me not to post

dog-eats-veggies.jpg

dog_eating_ice-cream_10022006.jpg

sadly there's a really, really fucked up picture if you scroll down too far from vice that definitely isn't doges eating human food

yh1vGXc.gif

YTaxOHz.jpg

Oh i remember that. That is my shtick? This threads probably not the time or place for it, but very quickly: the beginning of the comment i made was prefaced with that i have no facts to support that and that it was anecdotal. The nature of my comment was also facetious and made in a joking manner, which a high percentage of my posts are. I do not care for the ufc, but i do not wish it ill and i hope it does well so you may continue to enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FRC0qQ8zA-E#t=200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom