• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

What the hell is a fleek

Googled. None the wiser.

IztcfWj.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member

I did this often, but for tactical reasons.

People who would hand in their tests first and failing it would always get ganked by the teacher. So by not going first I could at least fail my test without getting shit from a teacher.

So yeah, master tactician.

glaurung

I did this often, but for tactical reasons.

People who would hand in their tests first and failing it would always get ganked by the teacher. So by not going first I could at least fail my test without getting shit from a teacher.

So yeah, master tactician.
Meh, I would just hand my shit in as soon as I had finished with it. Pop quizzes and examinations did not require a lot of review either (for silly mistakes and grammar and such). I did not care whether I was first or not. If I was, hey - more free time for me.

lol @ the DepositPhotos watermark. It's just a guy praying in first-person view so you can see the blue hairy arms. And of course it makes no sense that this interpretation of Sonic is praying but rather that he's standing in front of someone else praying.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
whenever i'm feeling my uncontrollable rape urges boil to the surface i just boot up some captain toad on wii u and play for a bit then i'm good to go back to being a born misogynistic member of society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom