• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

M9DmYBg.gif

cybm8Wa.gif

I just spent a good few minutes fixing the quote in my mind and imagining how I would do it. Then I saw even the fucking name is completely fucked.
Even if it was done correctly, it's the most banal of quotes from a limp as fuck song by a shit, bland, dadrock band from the 90's.

About as bad as tattoos get.

komplanen

I don't get it.

She spent most of her existence artificially inflating expectations for "the single most important day of a woman's life" and apparently things didn't go as well as she wanted since she ended up ruining her wedding dress and going home in a train.

I don't get it.

She spent most of her existence artificially inflating expectations for "the single most important day of a woman's life" and apparently things didn't go as well as she wanted since she ended up ruining her wedding dress and going home in a train.

Nope. That's out of context. Here's the story:
Thousands saw an image of Hannah Booth sitting on the District line in her white dress, head in hands, appearing to cry.
Got the Blues: Hannah Booth pictured on her wedding day (Picture: Twitter)

She had gone to the Chelsea versus Liverpool match straight from her wedding and it looked like her marriage had gone sour in just one day.

But yesterday the Liverpool fan from Chertsey, Surrey, said: ‘It was a brilliant day, but unfortunately I’d just had a bit too much champagne.
http://metro.co.uk/2012/11/15/hanna...fter-chelsea-match-explains-her-blues-496154/

Even if it was done correctly, it's the most banal of quotes from a limp as fuck song by a shit, bland, dadrock band from the 90's.

About as bad as tattoos get.

Well if it was just that, yes. But with the typos and shit it's an amazing tattoo. A few other so dumb they are fantastic tattoos

ysknEn7.jpg

NX8Bw6K.jpg

DTIwqhC.jpg

HeySeuss

I think it is actually the "We Baked" part. Outside of the cake I'm pretty sure none of those items were baked at the store.

Eh, I go to my walmarts bakery sometimes. They bake those things. Bread and donuts are pretty common. They always have the clearance stuff they need to sell so they don't throw them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom