• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

Also this week's Oglaf is safe for Gaf

nostrum_xkZi53y.jpg

-Ryn

Banned
Got it by googling. Thanks for hints tho. And yes I have seen turn down for what on the tubes before but I forgot about it the second I closed the tab
DAT Feelin' Lucky Search

lol Memes are like popcorn. Most of the time you probably aren't even eating it consciously. And then it passes without you ever realizing it was there.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DAT Feelin' Lucky Search

lol Memes are like popcorn. Most of the time you probably aren't even eating it consciously. And then it passes without you ever realizing it was there.
mr skeltal can never die. He is already dead.

komplanen

the_acura_of_time.jpg

Us gamers, huh?

5_megabyte_hard_drive_in_1956.jpg

Took a picture of FUME5's mom and stored it on a bunch of hard drives. It took this box of hard drives to store the image because FUME5's mother is of a larger size. No fat shaming tho, since this is actually a 5MB hard drive from the 50's. I bet she's a really good mother between all the drugs and $2 alley blowjobs. What I mean is that she works in the pharmacy and also has a second job playing the flute as a street performer. She's a real good mom, I bet. I wouldn't know tho because I haven't banged her or anything like that.

german_dream.jpg

cute_baby_feet.jpg

Don't watch this at work. Babies are not safe for work until they are a little older. Then they can work as much as they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom