• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
4jzJh7d.jpg

It's more like "take a minute to hear about how you can pay me through patreon?" these days.
I hate this shit, especially on podcasts. Nowhere near as bad as when they try to push whatever company is sponsoring them.

Like who the fuck wants to have their podcast interrupted by the host shilling for a sock company?

-Ryn

Banned
I hate this shit, especially on podcasts. Nowhere near as bad as when they try to push whatever company is sponsoring them.

Like who the fuck wants to have their podcast interrupted by the host shilling for a sock company?
Honestly I don't see what the issue is with either provided it is just a small but at the end or start of a video. Just people trying to make a living from the content they create.

Naturally YMMV on whether said content warrants payment in the first place.

"Sometimes"
Relevant?

mQcFaEl.png

G.O.O.

I don't understand this.
bf/gf text each other at the same time, which is 4:20 in the morning

one is awake and lonely, he or she has been sitting on his/her bed for a while, hesitating, before he/she couldn't take it anymore and felt an overwhelming need to wake up his/her soulmate

the other sends a notification that 4:20 is the traditional hour for smoking marijuana

the end (smoke weed everyday)

tumblr_nzfpz1GeCc1un6c4lo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom