• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

1453131414-85b74b61d58ad4e0f53235bf8fb4cfda.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tumblr_o19nwrc6Ix1qewacoo1_500.png

tumblr_o19mhntak71qewacoo1_500.jpg

Übermatik;192777899 said:
If we had animated avatars I'd make mine a super long gif with loads of doge pictures playing for one frame each.

You can make animated PNG files and use one as your avatar. They don't work in Chrome without an extension, though, and one of the mods politely yelled at me for doing it.

http://56.media.tumblr.com/ba6eba4946fb68473b502c61e2097d49/tumblr_o19nwrc6Ix1qewacoo1_500.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://56.media.tumblr.com/84fdf59c1a666ec0ade2dcd34af5323d/tumblr_o19mhntak71qewacoo1_500.jpg[IMG]

You can make animated PNG files and use one as your avatar. They don't work in Chrome without an extension, though, and one of the mods politely yelled at me for doing it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we were collectively warned about APNGs a while ago when someone made a thread about it. Not risking it.

G.O.O.

Might have been a joke involving sugar. I'd find this more believable than the guy not noticing the camera, or even the operator filming this on live TV
they usually keep this for after the show

Yeah I doubt the authenticity too. Doubt the guy would do it live, doubt the camera guy would purposely focus on him, doubt the production staff would direct it etc. etc.

Moments hunter

Neo Member
about coke joke in TV...
According to local media (it is from one of the morning shows in Slovakia) it was only a joke. But they will probably fire the cook.

komplanen

You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when the funniest picture is just text.
australian_chess.jpg

You guys know what? I think this pic really is the worst I've posted.

1. It's all text
2. Assies would just say "Checkmate, mate"
3. They can't even play chess because the pieces would fall off of earth unleas they were using magnets but that's too wasteful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom