• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
!! BIG DUMP INCOMING !!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

cutes_delivery_boy.jpg

464888.jpg

touch_the_fishy.gif

kaveri_syo_tyylilla.gif

parturissa_3.gif

revolution_in_the_haircut_industry.jpg

miten_taa_nyt_toimii.gif

lapset_luistelemassa.gif

TCRS

Banned
holy shit guys I just realised how fucking weird we are. I showed this page to my wife, she maybe chuckled at one picture. normies dont get this kind of humour. we've gone off the deep end smh tbqh fam

holy shit guys I just realised how fucking weird we are. I showed this page to my wife, she maybe chuckled at one picture. normies dont get this kind of humour. we've gone off the deep end smh tbqh fam

Does she now greet you with "what's up you meme loving fuck"?
Also drop her dude. We're all you need.

TCRS

Banned
Just embrace what you've become

I guess. might as well pledge my life:

I am a memer in this thread. I am the shield that guards the realm of weirdos. I pledge my life and honor to the meme police, for this thread and all threads to come.

do I have to lick pandas toes now?

-Ryn

Banned
how-do-you-measure-a-snake-in-inches-we-dont-have-feet-pun-dog-and-pun-snake-meme-1438950628.jpg

How do you read this?

I vote Top Left down then Right top down

I guess. might as well pledge my life:

I am a memer in this thread. I am the shield that guards the realm of weirdos. I pledge my life and honor to the meme police, for this thread and all threads to come.

do I have to lick pandas toes now?
Is there a flag?

NO need to lick, but you can always hug them.
If you wish to lick them though, is that considered polite or rude?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom