• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

f4kw460.jpg

kCvTAXt.jpg

So looking for the meme picture that gaf uses sometimes but I don't know the name:

3 panel comic:

First panel: 3 colored dots.
2nd panel: 3 lines though those dots
3rd panel: idiot making a graph

And that is it.

Please someone can you find me the meme or the name of it hopefully funny pics gaf can help find it.

From someone in an other thread:

duhlines495.jpg

TCRS

Banned
So looking for the meme picture that gaf uses sometimes but I don't know the name:

3 panel comic:

First panel: 3 colored dots.
2nd panel: 3 lines though those dots
3rd panel: idiot making a graph

And that is it.

Please someone can you find me the meme or the name of it hopefully funny pics gaf can help find it.

uPgd9Fm.jpg

now post three dank memes

komplanen

This is something I would post normally but these Mitch Hedberg quotes are really funny.

But I don't understand this one:

9mHZ794.jpg

Is it kinda the same joke as if he had a King-size bed he'd be a king? Where I come from we just use measurements. My bed is a 200cmx90cm etc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
oh here we fucking go. 5'9'ers gonna be all like "I'm a man too!". Let's get back to Sonic the Hedgehog cosplay

I'll post a raccoon gif if someone guess right how tall I am. Bonus Panda Points if you use centimeters or meters, no penatilities if the guesses are in feet because I'm benevolent.

DD

"If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace"

*God drops de plagues of Egypt*

DescriptiveImperturbableIrrawaddydolphin.gif

Real talk.

I with we had separate "pics that make you laugh" and "gifs that make you laugh" threads.

This thread is basically a no go on mobile for me these days because 1 post can eat up a huge chunk of my bandwidth.

Theecliff

Banned
Real talk.

I with we had separate "pics that make you laugh" and "gifs that make you laugh" threads.

This thread is basically a no go on mobile for me these days because 1 post can eat up a huge chunk of my bandwidth.
this thread is the reason i now have show pictures and show gifs toggled to off in the mobile site's preferences when i browse on my phone

DD

Im out of this thread. You don't deserve my love and my DD points.

Bye!

3JHOScj.gif

Don't kill me. It's the same gif I've posted before. I deleted there and posted again, so you've already downloaded and have it in the cache

EDIT: and you know what? I have a gif that I wanted to post, but'll I'll just leave the link here, so some of you might ignore it and post it again on the next page, stealing all my Uber and Panda points.

https://gfycat.com/WelllitScornfulHyracotherium

I hate you all, except for komplanen-kun.

O.k so I recently found out people keep Waifus in a real unironic way and I don't want to make a thread for it, but I did want to make a post about it.
I think it's funny (as well as being a bit sad and even a bit happy if that kind of thing actually helps them as they claim),so I guess this place fits, anyway I do find it interesting, hope you do to: https://www.reddit.com/r/waifuism/

O.k so I recently found out people keep Waifus in a real unironic way and I don't want to make a thread for it, but I did want to make a post about it.
I think it's funny (as well as being a bit sad and even a bit happy if that kind of thing actually helps them as they claim),so I guess this place fits, anyway I do find it interesting, hope you do to: https://www.reddit.com/r/waifuism/

Holy reverend crap. I was convinced waifus was a damn meme (one that I still don't understand). Then I clicked in your link and I'm still trying to process all the nonsense I just read. I felt like in a parallel universe o_O

The GIFs are fine. Just don't browse on mobile.

Is it kinda the same joke as if he had a King-size bed he'd be a king? Where I come from we just use measurements. My bed is a 200cmx90cm etc.

Not quite. The implication with a king- and queen-sized mattress is that you are the king or queen it was built for. It's a great big sized bed for your royal highness (and even moreso with the largest standard size, the California King). This is opposed to the normal size for beds which is called full.

I think "twin" comes from its size being about two cots' width next to each other, but there's nowhere you'll find a "single" size mattress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom