• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theecliff

Banned
The GIFs are fine. Just don't browse on mobile.
i'm rarely on my laptop so i browse this thread on my phone around 99% of the time, so i can sort of see why people are upset. previously if i had happened to switch to this thread when i'm not on any wifi (or when the signal randomly drops 😡) and the page loads then there's a chance i've just wasted a shit tonne of data

but

having the toggle for gifs and pictures set to off really has helped loads ever since i turned it on a few days ago. i honestly don't know why i hadn't thought of doing this on the mobile site for ages. i used to not even be able to open some pages in this thread without my phone crashing, now i can browse relatively care free since i can choose which pictures/gifs to load. i really shouldn't be browsing a thread like this if i'm out and about anyway but at least now if i do or if i accidentally press on to this page i should be safe.

plus by being able to choose which gifs and pictures to load i don't have to see a bunch of stupid raccoon gifs every time i browse this thread

;)

r1jztvE.jpg

i'm rarely on my laptop so i browse this thread on my phone around 99% of the time, so i can sort of see why people are upset. previously if i had happened to switch to this thread when i'm not on any wifi (or when the signal randomly drops 😡) and the page loads then there's a chance i've just wasted a shit tonne of data

but

having the toggle for gifs and pictures set to off really has helped loads ever since i turned it on a few days ago. i honestly don't know why i hadn't thought of doing this on the mobile site for ages. i used to not even be able to open some pages in this thread without my phone crashing, now i can browse relatively care free since i can choose which pictures/gifs to load. i really shouldn't be browsing a thread like this if i'm out and about anyway but at least now if i do or if i accidentally press on to this page i should be safe.

plus by being able to choose which gifs and pictures to load i don't have to see a bunch of stupid raccoon gifs every time i browse this thread

;)

Well it's a community thread so majority interest should rule. If it comes out that more people are browsing via mobile than not then I would be happy to rescind my remarks! :)

Holy reverend crap. I was convinced waifus was a damn meme (one that I still don't understand). Then I clicked in your link and I'm still trying to process all the nonsense I just read. I felt like in a parallel universe o_O

I know right it is so fucking insane, but the thing his, I can kind of see how this resemble some kind of normal crush when you don't really know the other person and you just project on to that person qualities you find admirable, but in this case they are content of living with their own image of that person, and to top it off it based on a computer crappy 2d drawing, and that's no even the craziest part I've seen while browsing that sub but just the standard.

I guess I should just back off.

I know right it is so fucking insane, but the thing his, I can kind of see how this resemble some kind of normal crush when you don't really know the other person and you just project on to that person qualities you find admirable, but in this case they are content of living with their own image of that person, and to top it off it based on a computer crappy 2d drawing, and that's no even the craziest part I've seen while browsing that sub but just the standard.

I guess I should just back off.

That's good advice :p

I realized I had to close my browser tab after reading a topic about getting divorced of your waifu. Another one was if it is acceptable or not to cheat on her.

WHAT.THE.HELL @_@

G.O.O.

THE POINTS ARENT REAL WHY ARE WE STILL DOING THIS
Seriously.

Guys, if you have a dog, try this. Tell him that if he brings your slippers he'll get 400 human points or some shit. He won't give a fuck. He'll just eat your slippers and shit on your carpet or whatever dogs usually do. Fucker know your bitch ass points ain't worth shit.

And this is why our reign as dominant species is coming to an end, because of fucking über

damn you über and your points

pic related

tumblr_o2uhu60vvv1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Seriously.

Guys, if you have a dog, try this. Tell him that if he brings your slippers he'll get 400 human points or some shit. He won't give a fuck. He'll just eat your slippers and shit on your carpet or whatever dogs usually do. Fucker know your bitch ass points ain't worth shit.

And this is why our reign as dominant species is coming to an end, because of fucking über

damn you über and your points

pic related

5BGMW0b.gif

komplanen

I'm gonna give Panda the same treatment I gave Übermatik when he had the skinny doge avatar.

I miss Panda already. She was one of my favourites 😭

8bit

Knows the Score
Why would anyone ever do this on a system that has a screenshot button on the goddamn controller?!

BwNwEEXIQAAVJiL.jpg

Then she sank down to her knees,grasped the cutter by both handles, took a deep breath
and plunged the long blade through the middle of the package, through the middle of the masking tape,
through the cardboard, through the cushioning and (thud) right through the center of Waldo Jeffers head,
which split slightly and caused little rhythmic arcs of red to pulsate gently in the morning sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom