• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

Ql6AJ5n.jpg

Alx

You can see someone's hand gripping his/her head and pulling the skin back. That looks like it might hurt a bit =\

It doesn't hurt, but it's a very strong gesture of domination to a dog, probably not very good for its education.

DD

It's not going to make sense for mostly of the thread, but this one is for you DD

1936292_529461343898299_5014901816159007507_n.jpg

Hey, I'm still sad here in my corner because of what happened a few pages ago. Don't try to make me laugh. ;(

But since we're posting things in portuguese directed to other users, I'll leave this here for phoenixyz-kun, although he probably won't get it. ;(

n6ER5uy.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
I think it was Log4Girlz.
i actually just found his name. he is still around but i didn't really recognize him since he changed his avatar. kinda funny too since i recognize his current avatar but didn't pay attention to the name.

FUME5

i actually just found his name. he is still around but i didn't really recognize him since he changed his avatar. kinda funny too since i recognize his current avatar but didn't pay attention to the name.

I assumed you were being facetious.

Hey, I'm still sad here in my corner because of what happened a few pages ago. Don't try to make me laugh. ;(

But since we're posting things in portuguese directed to other users, I'll leave this here for phoenixyz-kun, although he probably won't get it. ;(

n6ER5uy.jpg

Know what would cheer you up? Posting some large gifs. It always cheers me up.

Seriously, fuck da police. As well as mobile users, chrome users, and whoever else complains about gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom