• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

tumblr_o1h105GCea1qdbxqlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1lew6MVUo1qmoaae_540.png
5YYtAAS.png

FUME5

I can relate, I remember in my teens I did this weird thing where in the shower I would feel so good when the scalding hot water hit my thigh at at certain spot, it felt like itching a scratch.

Your nerves responding to the high heat overrides other signals such as itching.

CcpIdFaUMAAdtFC.jpg

Your nerves responding to the high heat overrides other signals such as itching.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcpIdFaUMAAdtFC.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think they're saying the hot water felt like they were soothing an itch... not that they actually had an itch. I can relate - there's that perfect temperature between hot and scolding hot that brings that same situation. S'ace.

Theecliff

Banned
Übermatik;197517514 said:
Have we... had this conversation before? That's kinda my joke whenever anyone mentions 'fite me irl'. Literally the exact same CoD reference :D
yeah we've had this conversation before and i've been waiting on top of the rust tower with my intervention since last time you scrub

now let me invite you through psn so i can blow your shit away with my sick skills yeh

Avixph

Good evening PTMYL. Who would care to join me at the bar?

CcqoOVQW0AEHZ5t.jpg
Sorry but I have to decline since I don't drink any alcoholic beverages.

Have we... had this conversation before? That's kinda my joke whenever anyone mentions 'fite me irl'. Literally the exact same CoD reference :D
Why are you diverting the conversation? Does a quarrel with Theecliff frighten you?

Theecliff

Banned
why wouldn't i frighten you?

just look at me

now someone hold onto my santa hat

no seriously please can someone hold my santa hat I've lost my og avi on my phone

yeah we've had this conversation before and i've been waiting on top of the rust tower with my intervention since last time you scrub

now let me invite you through psn so i can blow your shit away with my sick skills yeh

But I don't have a Playstation... Nor have I ever owned Call of Duty :(

Sorry but I have to decline since I don't drink any alcoholic beverages.

That's okay pupper, you can have some cranberry juice.

Why are you diverting the conversation? Does a quarrel with Theecliff frighten you?

Balls no... But his avvy is a tad weird.

why wouldn't i frighten you?

just look at me

now someone hold onto my santa hat

no seriously please can someone hold my santa hat I've lost my og avi on my phone

This is al I have right now...

8d537225e309503966feaa796aac31fff85fbef1_full.jpg

*EDIT*

contrary to popular belief I am much more handsome irl than my avi suggests

Hmmmmmm...

So do you like save all the pictures other members have had as avatars?

I have a huge folder of the original avatars for anyone I've ever edited, mostly because for some stupid reason you can't copy/paste an image into PhotoShop and retain alpha transparency. Unfortunately Theecliff wasn't one of the avatars, but it looks like Uber has him covered anyway.

So do you like save all the pictures other members have had as avatars?

No, I just know how to Google "Theecliff" and find his Steam avatar.

I have a huge folder of the original avatars for anyone I've ever edited, mostly because for some stupid reason you can't copy/paste an image into PhotoShop and retain alpha transparency. Unfortunately Theecliff wasn't one of the avatars, but it looks like Uber has him covered anyway.

That's alway bugged me. Wonder if there's a workaround. Anyway yeah, I got him covered... have some Über shades:

833Glw9.png

Avixph

Oh okay, crisis averted.

EigvNGJ.png

Übermatik;197523880 said:
No, I just know how to Google "Theecliff" and find his Steam avatar.
Then how come Theecliff couldn't do the same?

sigL2lH.png

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Übermatik;197523880 said:
That's alway bugged me. Wonder if there's a workaround.

save it to your computer then drag it into photoshop. for some reason ps destroys the alpha channel if you're pasting from the clipboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom