• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pikmin 2 whores - Pink Flower Challenge? *spoilers*

Hello.

just wanted to do a poll to see how many people have attempted the PINK FLOWER Challenge in Pikmin Challenge mode. Apparently you get a
special movie / fmv (which is funny if you attempt it and get them all)
?

.. me..

not yet. No time but I'm itching to do so. Too tired. Maybe this weekend.

ge-man

I finished the pink flower challenge a couple of weeks ago, and boy was it a bitch to pull off. Challenge 25 will piss you off like you wouldn't believe.

And yes, you do get a cool little FMV staring Louie. I won't say anymore about it, however.

ge-man said:
I finished the pink flower challenge a couple of weeks ago, and boy was it a bitch to pull off. Challenge 25 will piss you off like you wouldn't believe.

And yes, you do get a cool little FMV staring Louie. I won't say anymore about it, however.

you're NOT meant to spoil it. :( That's why even the mention of the bonus was spoiler-protected. :mad:

My girlfriend pinked all the flowers months before the US version even hit. Basically, I lost all motivation to do it myself. Now I have Paper Mario 2 and I don't give a shit about pink flowers.

Top Bottom