• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare |OT| Prepare for Gardenful of War

proxy.jpg

10.05GB on XBO - thanks cjelly!

So Gamestop was wrong, wonder where they got the 12GB minimum from?

z-layrex

Banned
ITT: Lots of people making sure everyone knows they're getting it on PC and not X1.

Much like your average Titanfall thread I guess.

Mindlog

ITT: Lots of people making sure everyone knows they're getting it on PC and not X1.

I'm getting it on 360.
If Microsoft decides to release it digitally on that platform within the next 7 years.

Nori Chan

Yeah I'm definitely going to buy this digitally. It just gives me a digital vibe lol

Going to buy this and strider and get xx of dollars back depending on how much Microsoft likes me lol

RoKKeR

So watched some gameplay, looks damn fun. Didn't know there was a 24 player Rush/Conquest mode, that sounds great. Really tempted.

EagleEyes

Haha, seems like it doesn't it. If you haven't realized by now, forum posters have this knack that they have to make sure that people know what platform they support as if anybody actually cares lol.

Mindlog

Words incongruous with intent?

I may have missed it, but it's worth noting that Garden Warfare will receive free DLC (maps and modes.)

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/21/5...s-garden-warfare-launches-feb-18-is-more-team
Did not know that. Thanks for posting it. I noted it from earlier gameplay reveals, but that more than anything really strikes me as similar to Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. It's been the main reason I want to give this a shot.

Unfortunately the timing of releasing a quality co-op MP experience right before a much larger MP game also reminds me of ME3 MP. In that case ME3 MP was the second game and Syndicate the first.

Crub

Is this multiplayer only? I don't understand how this is going to be able to sustain a player base, especially on PC. This would probably have worked much better than PvZ2 as a F2P game.

RdN

Sure buy from me. Everthing that I saw shows that it's going to be a blast to play with friends.

Gowans

Really looking forward to this, dying fe some horde like coop with mates.

The vs. Mode isn't the draw for me.

So probably there in the OP but not seeing it, but in the Conquest/Rush type modes/24 person multi, is there split screen for two players similar to COD?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I generally hate arena shooters but for some reason I'm super interested in this. I'll be buying it on the Bone.

Why haven't I heard from this game until now? It's been so close to release and now I'm hearing about it again. Anyways, the game reminds me of TF2. I like that. It looks like it'll be a fun drop in and drop out game to play. I won't be able to purchase it when it releases (I'm gonna be broke all March because of other games), but I'll definitely pick this up for PC later down the line.

Wait, LoS2, Thief and this game release the same date? Oh, my wallet.

Edit: wait, this is MP only? Lol no.

I was a little put off by the MP only part too. Looking at the price of $30-$40 made me change my mind. I would never pay $60 for an MP only game, but $30 isn't so bad.

So it is only local (split screen) co-op? That is a shame as I would have picked it up if you could have a guest account (split screen) for the online.

RoKKeR

Even though I'll probably only play this for a week or two before Titanfall sweeps me away, I am still considering getting it because it seems like a great digital game to have to switch over to if you're feeling bored or anything. And the 24 player BF style multiplayer sounds like an absolute blast.

The_Monk

Nice OT fellow GAFfer. While my only possible platform to play this would be PC I'll pass for now but I'll be curious for what people think of the game.

If this comes later on for the PS3/4 then even better. This seems like a game I could play with my little nephew on the PS4.

On a side note I think this is the game with the cover art that most suit the case of the Xbox One. Really put well together.

Top Bottom