• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare |OT| Prepare for Gardenful of War

witness

My wife loves PvZ, and her favorite character is Sunflower. She loves the art, design, and her personality. Sunflower is her wallpaper on her phone! She is only a casual gamer so she would only want to play split screen co op with me, problem is that is only on fucking Xbone. Thanks EA!

'Technically', I don't even have a 360 anymore. Give me yours.

air-quotes.gif

Get it back

My wife loves PvZ, and her favorite character is Sunflower. She loves the art, design, and her personality. Sunflower is her wallpaper on her phone! She is only a casual gamer so she would only want to play split screen co op with me, problem is that is only on fucking Xbone. Thanks EA!

I think it's only a time exclusive. I guess it will be out on PC and Playstation one day.

Split screen coop is xbox one only.

I thought split screen was going to be exclusive to consoles. Since this is only a timed exclusive for xbox right?

And since it's coming out for Xbone first, they said split screen is exclusive to Xbone at launch, meaning not on PC.

or am i imagining all of this? LOL

Bsigg12

I thought split screen was going to be exclusive to consoles. Since this is only a timed exclusive for xbox right?

And since it's coming out for Xbone first, they said split screen is exclusive to Xbone at launch, meaning not on PC.

or am i imagining all of this? LOL

Split Screen is Xbox One exclusive. It's not on the 360 version and we don't know about the PC version having it or even a release date for the PC version.

PvZ Garden Warfare Site said:
- Split-screen co-op
- SmartGlass and Kinect gameplay in Boss Mode
Two Exclusive Modes for Xbox One

http://www.pvzgardenwarfare.com

I hope it doesn't flop. Not sure if it's only me, but I haven't seen much attention for this game.

Same here.
I love the idea of PvZ:GW and it´always nice to see new ideas succeed
A lot of people could jump in when TitanFall starts to become boring

I'll wait on more info about splitscreen, as then this game will give me a good excuse to buy that Titanfall controller. (..yeah.) Game does look nice!

derFeef

Saw some press people play it on the XBO, and some complain there are not enough to play the prerelease version with...

It's a multiplayer only game, so hard to review.

Fuck it. I didn't want to pick this up so close to Titanfall especially since I have plenty of games to play until then, but if the reviews are good I'm going to grab it. Looks too fun to wait on.

K1ng P3n

Xbox One really needs a pre-load option so we can get our digital games downloaded before the actual release date. Looking forward to playing this tomorrow if the reviews are good.

I'm heading to Target tomorrow morning to pick this one up. Buy the game ($39.99) + a bag of Cheetos and get a $10 gift card. Makes it a decently inexpensive endeavor where if it sucks I'm not out a whole lot.

Top Bottom