• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play This Before It Gets Deleted - Star Wars Sagas

TVexperto

Star Wars: Sagas is a Total Conversion mod bringing the Star Wars universe to Insurgency: Sandstorm. Currently spanning across the entirety of the Star Wars Sagas in massive detail whilst diving into both Legends and Canon Content, relive the Entire Star Wars Saga with iconic planets, weapons, characters, and more!

StueyDuck

If you'd told 5 year old me that there would come a day where hearing the words 'Star Wars' would make me want to rip out my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed you.
imagine telling 5 year old (or however old at release) during GTA3 release that one day there would be an open world star wars game just like gta3 and you'd even fly from planet to planet....

and that it would be average at best

Hrk69

Gold Member
Damn everyone is miserable here aren't they.
Drunk On One GIF

Corian33

There’s also a similar mod for Squad. Haven’t played in a long time but it rocked. Huge battles with lasers flying everywhere.

BlackTron

"I'm worried that Disney is about to send an army of lawyers to take this down. Let me announce this statement in a Youtube video summarizing all the stolen IP in the game in a handy reel."

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
This legitimately looks more fun than any Star Wars game in the last decade. Why can't we get something official that approaches this level of quality? Hell, give this the official blessing and some budget and polish it up.

Lol j/k - throw hundreds of millions at some talentless suits and a bunch of blue-haired hacks and have them do a worse job. It's been going so well.

CuNi

Looks good!
Too bad this won't ever survive past this month as it will be buried by C&D letters from Disney.

Moochi

I almost download that starvwars game they took denovu out of but then I realized it was still starwars.

Last edited:

Klosshufvud

Bought the game for the mod. It's a really cool mod, unfortunately doesn't seem to be that populated. I'm guessing most people just stick to Battlefront 2.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
I used to be crazy for Star Wars, I damaged my eye sight from playing so much JK2 and JKA multiplayer when they released (mental 16 hour sessions with no breaks). I still drop into JK once in a year for a quick hit.

But man, how crazy to think that Star Wars could genuinely be killed of all interest for me. If you told me back then, I'd laugh in your face. Disney have ravaged the fuck out of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom