• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Sony Santa Monica
‏@SonySantaMonica

What does our future hold for tomorrow? We heard they may open Pandoras Box (again) live on stage, that would be AWESOME #playstation2013

LQWGh2V.jpg

Trevelyon

Hopefully it's not Hella God of War: Again. We have Ascension in under a month, there's enough Angry Man to tide people over for a good while.

Please SSM new IP, leave me gasping, not groaning.

Majine

Banned
Awaiting emergency Microsoft announcement before the PS Meeting. Two console announcements in one day, how would that sound?

waypoetic

Banned
When does the Gametrailers show start? It says "Coverage begins at 5pm ET / 2pm PT from New York", i have no idea when that is in UTC+1 timezone (Sweden).

Nibel

So would a Nintendo/Microsoft event have the same effect as Sony's?
Talking bout hype/excitement.

Nintendo new console hype was just as crazy, but not just because of a new console coming - the idea of a screen on a pad and other weird Nintendo'ish stuff makes people go mad :lol

But I love the Sony hypetrain so far - a lot of amazing gifs and Photoshops; I'm certain the Microsoft hype train won't be as good, there isn't even one Microsoft guy as charming as Kaz or Iwata in my opinion

Luthos

Yes! Yes!

ibcUynCutGtfED.gif

Hmm, I think I'm gonna go watch that Watch Dogs trailer again...

While it's not like I'm expecting it to show up tomorrow, but damn if it doesn't hype me for the possibilities of next-gen. (but I would totally be psyched if it did indeed show up again tomorrow)

sakipon

But I love the Sony hypetrain so far - a lot of amazing gifs and Photoshops; I'm certain the Microsoft hype train won't be as good, there isn't even one Microsoft guy as charming as Kaz or Iwata in my opinion

I don't know, I always thought Mattrick had charm. Just in a more goofy, funny way.

Perhaps MS should do something about their presence though. Get more personal and stuff.

I don't know, I always thought Mattrick had charm. Just in a more goofy, funny way.

Perhaps MS should do something about their presence though. Get more personal and stuff.

He just reminds me way too much of the dad from Full House for some reason. I can't take him seriously.

Sid

BF4
DESTINY
THE LAST GUARDIAN

I'm calling it.

BELIEVE
SSM's new IP
Just Cause 4
Mad Max
Gran Turismo 6
Final Fantasy:Versus XIII
Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zeroes
Killzone 4
The Last Guardian
Batllefield 4
Watch_Dogs
Assassin's Creed 4
Mirror's Edge 2
Singualrity
Destiny

I'm calling it.
lulz

Maxrunner

SSM's new IP
Just Cause 4
Mad Max
Gran Turismo 6
Final Fantasy:Versus XIII
Killzone 4
The Last Guardian
Batllefield 4
Watch_Dogs
Assassin's Creed 4

I'm calling it.

if mad max is on launch window and it's good, it's gonna be hard to resist...:S

No matter what Microsoft won't match this level of hype simply because we'll have seen PS4 already. The major hype is here is that I think we are all excited just to see what next gen console games are gonna look like. When they finally show 720, we'll already have an idea of what to expect.

Meh. If you're going to give me a bombastic brownzone shooter give me the brownzone shooter Sony makes.

It is pretty boring, but the bigger message here is "EA are onboard for the PS4".

Which goes without saying really, but this is the time and place to shout it. Will be much more interesting to see if Activision get a run or if Microsoft still have that thing all going on.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Wait what? The conference is 4 hours long?! I was hoping for 1 max 2 hours :/ I can't stay up to 04:00 am ain't nobody got time for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom