• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade85

Neo Member
1361314719-oopsdfj.gif

Ahahaha

That was great! I laughed in my office and people around me were wondering why..

Not sure if its been mentioned, but just been into my local GAME store in the UK, they've got window banners up with the PS background with "PHWOOOAR - Be the first to know" then the date and website.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but just been into my local GAME store in the UK, they've got window banners up with the PS background with "PWOAAAH - Be the first to know" then the date and website.

I hope it's a sign that EU might not get shafted with a later release date.
My tax refund is E.

jaaz

By going first so early, Sony has captured the spotlight and they don't have to share it with anyone. A simply brilliant move. Count me impressed.

So is there actually a valid basis that of 2 two teams currently working at Sony Santa Monica, both of the are working on different GoW games? (Ascension & 4)?

Seems a tad outlandish to me...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
The Evolution Studios guys are now posting popcorn gifs

I wonder if they're going to show two car racers - albeit one arcade-y, one simulation - at the same event. Not sure about that myself. Maybe they'll focus on Evo's racer and leave GT6 a little while longer, if the former is closer to release.

Laranja

I'm so hyped that I just know there's very little chance I won't be disappointed by the end of the day. Still loving every minute of it, though!

I really hope there will be no more leaks so that the surprise (either good or bad) won't be spoiled. I want to find out about things through the conference rather than by looking at blurry pics.

Anyway, we're almost at ten hours to go! Wohoo!

wizzbang

Banned
I start work @ 10:00am tomorrow, told my boss I'm coming in an hour early and I'll be "distracted on the internet for a bit" - this is going to be pretty awesome.

I can't draw the connection you're drawing. Elaborate!

It can't be a new god of war game unless its for vita. So the only conclusion i could draw from "they may open pandoras box (again)" is graphics, graphics like deliciously rendered doritos potato chips.

I expect too much....

I would expect Pandoras box references to be God of War, perhaps I'm dumb?

Yes it is a reference indeed.

Are there any Kazafied avatars available? Over 2 years on this forum and still haven't rectified my lack of avatar...

I feel now is the time...

I wonder if they're going to show two car racers - albeit one arcade-y, one simulation - at the same event. Not sure about that myself. Maybe they'll focus on Evo's racer and leave GT6 a little while longer, if the former is closer to release.

I guess it just depends on how much confidence they have in that Evo racer and how far along GT6 is. If that one report is true about them calling it the biggest racer from Europe in a decade, then they obviously have a lot of confidence in it. It also has a much better chance of being a launch title than GT6, so it would make sense to try to shine the spotlight on it initially. I'll be disappointed if GT isn't shown on the PS4, but this game could make up for it if it's as impressive as I think it'll be.

How is Home at streaming? Better or worse than watching on a site?

Thats what im worried about, the last couple of events that have been stated as being watchable on PS3 havent been that great compared to a traditional web stream on the pc.

I wanna watch on my TV and dont have a pc hooked up to it so im hoping its good this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom