• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
GfcQAyo.gif
Soon.

I'm starting to hyperventilate!

Dreaver

I'm really wondering if they'll show us gameplay, I really hope so and I have the feeling that they'll show something like Fifa, Destiny or Battlefield 4. I'm not getting my hopes up too high though. The more I hear about Orbis and Durango the more I lean towards Orbis, I currently have both the 360 and PS3.

I'm also really curious how the final version of the controller will feel. I simply can't stand gaming on my Playstation 3 because the controller is so fucking horrible. I don't like the stick placement and triggers but I can live with it. However the design/controller itself sucks because it doesn't really hold well (I have big hands). Unlike the 360 controller.

Do more people dislike playing on their Playstation 3 because of the controller here?

Midas

t1361401200z1.png

t1361401200z1.png

t1361401200z1.png

Can we have this on top of every page in this thread? Seems like lots of people still are confused about the time for the event. This is a universal countdown, where ever you are, whoever you are, the amount of time left here is the amount of time left until the meeting starts. Simple huh? :)

Golf ham, I usually wake up at 10-11am, but I was supposed to go out of town today so I woke up at 6, only for a snow storm to cancel my plans. The wait is now going to be unbearable

test_account

XP-39C²
Personally, I think that Jack Tretton and Shuhei Yoshida are both shoe ins for tomorrows conference/meeting.

Then you have Kaz and Andrew House who are two big maybes.
Yeah, i can definitelly see Yoshida being on stage doing some of the presenation as well.

but... but...

we made all these gifs...
Hehe, even if Kaz doesnt do much of the prestation, the .gifs are still great :)

Andrew House will definitely be doing the unveiling. He is the president of SCE after all.
Yeah, i can see Andrew House doing some of the presentation as well.

Are you kidding? This is a huge event and they're going to bring out as many big names as they can. No doubt they'll both take the stage in some capacity.
I'm not kidding, but i was mostly thinking about who that would do most of the presentation. I'm not sure that Kaz is the one that will present all the PS4 features and such. I hope that he does some of the presentation at least :)

flattie

damn i totally forgot about the Barca Match.

omg its so gonna be bloody match tonight.. then off to PS meeting.. man the fiancé gonna be pissed tonight since she doesnt like both games or football LOL

Neither does my Mrs, but luckily, she's at work tonight leaving the house to me and the dogs. So it's a boys night of football and Playstation, inbound.

rakhir

I'm really interested if Sony could convince me that i should ditch microsoft this generation. I really love the xbox controller, so it would be jarring to use dualshock, but if the hardware's better...

Yesterday evening my internet box stopped working from 10 to 2. And here THE Event starts at midnight.

I might be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Certinty

If Sony don't show GT6 or Watch Dogs on the PS4, I am going to be quite sad.

Couldn't really care much less about the other rumoured games at this announcement.

A new Gran Turismo reveal seems like a given since they talked so much about the franchise in the last PlayStation history-video. But who knows...

If Sony don't show GT6 or Watch Dogs on the PS4, I am going to be quite sad.

If GT6 is there, then it doesn't seem like Kaz will be there to announce it. He's been in France having meetings with Citroen, FIA and Renault. That doesn't mean that it won't be there. He wasn't the one that announced GT5 at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom