• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be really surprised by anything else to start.

What if the conference opened how E3 2012 ended. Lights down, noises of gunfire and scrambling, then a quip from Drake and the screen lights up with Uncharted 4 live demo.
Demo ends. Kaz takes stage - "Uncharted 4 is a launch title on Playstation 4, and PS4 is what today's meeting is all about".

Boom. Best intro to a conference ever.

Endo Punk

Just saw the PS evolution video on Games. I highly expect Gran Turismo to be at the show in some form, may not be GT6 but the franchise will be there. But hopefully as GT6 because prologue BS rubs me the wrong way.

flattie

Just saw the PS evolution video on Games. I highly expect Gran Turismo to be at the show in some form, may not be GT6 but the franchise will be there. But hopefully as GT6 because prologue BS rubs me the wrong way.

Same here. It is one of their unarguably giant IPs and by its very nature, will lend itself well to showing off the potential power of the new system.

Feasible stuff that we could end up seeing...

The Last Guardian
GT6
Killzone 4 or whatever Guerilla Games is working on
Sucker Punch game (inFamous 3?)
Quantic Dream's Beyond going crossgen or their other project Singularity
Evolution Studios
Media Molecule
A third-party presence in the shape of Watch Dogs and Ground Zeroes

I'm trying to keep level-headed for this, but it's difficult. The event just promises so much.

Linkinito

I'd love to see a PS+ 2.0 at 10 bucks/month (or 100 bucks/year) with all PS1/PS2 games in Cloud, and a selection of PS3 games. Would be a definite sold for me.

2MF

As far as I know the event is at 23:00 UK time, midnight in most European countries. Which would be 1:00 in Greece, Finland etc...

BlackArrow

Neo Member
11 hours left, where's Radec?

Killzone-2-radec.gif

Bradach

Wait isn't the event pre show 10pm UK.
Then the PSM starts at 11pm?

I'm going by the OP clock. UK gaffer here.

Yes, Gametrailers have a pre show at 10pm (GMT) that i'll be watching followed by the main event at 11pm (GMT).

This thread a good source of hype and making it difficult to focus on sales commission calculations...

Rafy

bad math and i don't fallow CL that much :p Whatever barca plays today

I don't see Milan winning anything.

Please tell me the two don't overlap!!! I live dead center in Milan and I'd hate to hear people cheering while I am watching the PS press conference...

Perkel

Banned
Yes, Gametrailers have a pre show at 10pm (GMT) that i'll be watching followed by the main event at 11pm (GMT).

This thread a good source of hype and making it difficult to focus on sales commission calculations...

Oh i see. I thought that countdown is for PS3 meeting

Barca Manchester match is 20:00 in Uk. 22:00 PS meeting (uk time)

damn i totally forgot about the Barca Match.

omg its so gonna be bloody match tonight.. then off to PS meeting.. man the fiancé gonna be pissed tonight since she doesnt like both games or football LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom