• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Ohhhh shit I'm off from work woohooo!!! Now it's straight coasting till the meeting with some lemon haze and some 7up! Playing games till I drop and eat a pizza in between. Fuck yeaaaaa

DieH@rd

Banned
My predictions:

-little genral talk about PS brand
-ps3 games [ascension trailer, last of us trailer, beyond live demo] & pricedrop
-vita games [new 1st/3rd party games] and pricedrop
-simple brakdown of ps4 hw, introduction of OS and services, techdemos and 2 livedemos of new IP 1st party games. 3rd party present only in sizzlereals / screenshots / techdemos. No price, no precise release date, no PS4 case design
-promise of big E3 reveals
-GT6 to close the show

This is more than enough to bring the GAF servers down.

Okay fellow Gaffers,

time to play this LOUD:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysWzPxhiGuI

Tonight%2527s%2BThe%2BNight.jpg

So can anybody recommend the best site to watch this live on? I would preferably like to watch this in HD since i want to test out my updated internet connection, and my new computers skills.

Whether this is a PS4 reveal, or the biggest disaster ever i want to see this in HD.

GlamFM

Banned
So can anybody recommend the best site to watch this live on? I would preferably like to watch this in HD since i want to test out my updated internet connection, and my new computers skills.

Whether this is a PS4 reveal, or the biggest disaster ever i want to see this in HD.

I´d think that the twitch stream would be the safest one.

All the others will probably break down within minutes.

CREMSteve

Dude, I feel you... I'm going to a Starbucks myself

Never tried that, do they have fast internet? I already told the hotel front desk that I have a web conference to attend today, so I need unrestricted internet, of course they played stupid and acted like they don't regulate their WiFi, so I am worried.

Ok now I have to get some sleep for realz. I'll wake up just in time for the stream. Pleasepleaseplease god don't let anything leak, or at least save some surprises :3.

now i am getting worried bf4 might not be there. DICE usually shows off PC footage first. It is also a game that is multiplatform, so just because sony payed for time exclusive DLC doesnt mean it is going to premiere at sony event.

One can hope though.

Ohhhh shit I'm off from work woohooo!!! Now it's straight coasting till the meeting with some lemon haze and some 7up! Playing games till I drop and eat a pizza in between. Fuck yeaaaaa

Dude, that's what's up. I'm working til 5 but I'll be in tune with you when I'm done, just in time for the conference.

I´d think that the twitch stream would be the safest one.

All the others will probably break down within minutes.

Oh geez, Twitch. If they reveal the PS4 or any other exciting games then it'd be useless to chat with people with all the comments at once. Welp, I guess you gotta make some sacrifices for quality.

My predictions:

-little genral talk about PS brand
-ps3 games [ascension trailer, last of us trailer, beyond live demo] & pricedrop
-vita games [new 1st/3rd party games] and pricedrop
-simple brakdown of ps4 hw, introduction of OS and services, techdemos and 2 livedemos of new IP 1st party games. 3rd party present only in sizzlereals / screenshots / techdemos. No price, no precise release date, no PS4 case design
-promise of big E3 reveals
-GT6 to close the show

Please let it be true

Sucks I'm going to be in a hotel with shitty internet. Is there any place live blogging it? I'm afraid GAF servers won't be able to handle what is about to be unleashed.

Hanmik

has anybody got an update on where "Translator Guy" is in the world..? New York maybe..? please.. someone.. pretty please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom