• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusken77

Would love to have a Kaz avy too if possible.

Kazified.

ZWPadaC.jpg
cjtDaov.png

Does going to the next page of the thread give the view count a +1 bump?

I'm leaving work in 3 hours. I'll marathon a few Band of Brothers episodes (I watched 5 last night, for some reason) then get the popcorn out.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley

Heading to the studio to get ready for today's PlayStation Meeting broadcast. Sony is bringing out the big guns tonight.

;P

My predictions:

-little genral talk about PS brand
-ps3 games [ascension trailer, last of us trailer, beyond live demo] & pricedrop
-vita games [new 1st/3rd party games] and pricedrop
-simple brakdown of ps4 hw, introduction of OS and services, techdemos and 2 livedemos of new IP 1st party games. 3rd party present only in sizzlereals / screenshots / techdemos. No price, no precise release date, no PS4 case design
-promise of big E3 reveals
-GT6 to close the show

This is more than enough to bring the GAF servers down.

I hope not, they have to do something better than your list.

I think I'm giving in to the hype even though I'm more of a Nintendo guy. Will watch. 2PM PT? :)

3PM PST/6PM EST

I love the hype, it's fun ... reminds me of when videogames made me giddy (yes, I used that word). I've been really excited about my 3DS lately as this console generation is already at a close for me. With nothing for the 360, only 1 or 2 for PS3 (which I'll play when they are HD collections) and no interest in the Wii U at this time ... this announcement couldn't come any sooner!

Holy Shit, GAF has 8200+ people viewing. That's the most I've personally seen.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
All I want is a nice variety of games. Please don't give us 85% shooters and then a glimpse of Gran Turismo 6.

I want to see a new Ratchet and Clank, early Madden footage, maybe something to show what the MLB series will look like, etc.

I think the focus is going to be heavy on the Playstation Cloud service and then we will get a PS4 reveal towards the end with a "sizzle" reel of what is to come.

I posted a while back saying that Sony won't show games other than a few tech demos.

I take it back, all back. Mostly due to my own hype and wanting to see some straight up gameplay of Playstation 4 but also because of these tweets regarding developers and studios arriving.

Imagine if no PS4 is announced and this is just Sony's attempt at a larger scale/more hyped Nintendo Direct though, oh lawd.

Yawnier

Banned
Portal,TLG are big games? lulz I sorta agree about PS+ if that becomes big now.

Maybe it depends from person to person, but I would consider Portal 2 and The Last Guardian fairly big announcements.

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley

Heading to the studio to get ready for today's PlayStation Meeting broadcast. Sony is bringing out the big guns tonight.

;P

Ridge Racer and delicious Doritos potato chips?

lol

BioHazard

I have kind of an odd request that I hope someone on GAF can help me with. I will have to work/commute through most of the event, but I still want to watch the entire thing. The only thing is, I want to go into it blind and it will be practically impossible to find the video of the stream without getting "spoiled" on some of the news. I want to completely avoid GAF and the internet after 6 until I watch it. Can anyone email me a direct link to the video of the full conference so I can watch it when I get home later that night? I would be very grateful, PM if interested. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom