• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | May 2016

Arthos

Oh wow, I didn't realize Ray Gigant was being released this month. And another Hyper Dimension game?!

I still haven't gotten Stranger of the Sword City! I want to get one of the three but I don't know which to get.

TOP: Get Cyber Sleuth from the sale! Also, don't forget to pick up Severed if you're a Vita owner!!

Shizuka

Oh wow, I didn't realize Ray Gigant was being released this month. And another Hyper Dimension game?!

I still haven't gotten Stranger of the Sword City! I want to get one of the three but I don't know which to get.

TOP: Get Cyber Sleuth from the sale! Also, don't forget to pick up Severed if you're a Vita owner!!

Get Ray Gigant.

Saphirax

RG is a lot easier and has VN elements, SoSC in comparison is more difficult. So it just depends on what kind of drpg you'd be interested in.

VLiberty

Have you mistaken Gravity Crash with Switch Galaxy? I was afraid we were getting GCU for a moment, as I already own it and I'm curious to try SGU :O

Have you mistaken Gravity Crash with Switch Galaxy? I was afraid we were getting GCU for a moment, as I already own it and I'm curious to try SGU :O

wide_eyed.gif

... I might have been up too long.

---

Edit; Here's the real May 2016 PlayStation Vita release preview trailer, and I'm sorry my brain is broken. :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpCFZYeJD1E

Yay Vita!

Powwa

I really need to stop buying Vita games but I just can't stop with all these releases. Still didn't even unwrapped Trillion and Aegis of Earth.

And yet there is Stranger of the Sword City, Gundam Breaker 3 and Virtua Tennis 4 on the way.

Help me

Arthos

Wish that applied to the US store! I would love to have the games available at midnight.

Been playing Severed and I'm surprised at just how much I'm liking it. It's simple sofas, but lots of fun.

30€ is a good price, that's the max what a digital only title should cost IMO.

100% agreed, it also entices people to buy digitally.

I really want to start Stranger of Sword City but I just started on Chapter 4 in Cold Steel.

The backlog will get too out of hand :/

Gonna get Megatagmension this month but only because I got my pre-order in at £20. Otherwise, zzz (although I think I'm going off gaming a bit in general lately).

Scotia

Banned
Is PSN down for anyone else? Won't let me sign in and whenever I try to get on the PSN store on my laptop it just says 'site not available'.

UK.

Looks like a Star Wars and Activision sale this week for the US.
The Activision sale is almost insulting.

Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline are each $10 though. Anyone recommend their single player campaigns to someone who has never played a Battlefield game in their lives?
I've always been curious about Hardline since it was made by Visceral and me being a huge fan of the Dead Space games.

Looks like a Star Wars and Activision sale this week for the US.
The Activision sale is almost insulting.

I am wondering how the Vita port of Super Star Wars is...

Would rather have Super Empire Strikes Back but maybe a few more sales of SSW makes it possible.

And what do you mean 'almost'?

Would rather have Super Empire Strikes Back but maybe a few more sales of SSW makes it possible.

And what do you mean 'almost'?

I just mean stuff like Deadpool being $30 and Destiny being $40 on sale. That seems insulting.
But I said "almost" because the concept of being insulted by sale prices is pretty absurd.

I just mean stuff like Deadpool being $30 and Destiny being $40 on sale. That seems insulting.
But I said "almost" because the concept of being insulted by sale prices is pretty absurd.
I was joking in the sense that you could remove the word almost from your sentence. The Activision "sale" is insulting.
Edit: Sorry, misread your post the first time... I can appreciate your concept but think you can be insulted by sales. Ones that insult your consumer intelligence are insulting.

OmegaFax

It's a good port. They patched it post-release to fix problems/add features (like sprite flickering) + there's cross-save functionality between the PSV and PS4.

Hey guys. Looking for the name of a specific game, but I can't find it for the life of me. I figured this would be a better place to ask compared to creating a new thread.

It was a retro looking hack and slash game. It was not 2D. I cannot remember but perspective it was, but it definitely was not 2D. IIRC, it was pretty colorful. I am pretty sure its for PS4.

L.O.R.D

so,how to play Switch Galaxy Ultra?
finished the first level,then nothing happen when i try to chose the next level
am i stuck?
i am playing on a Vita.

edit:never mind.

Hey guys. Looking for the name of a specific game, but I can't find it for the life of me. I figured this would be a better place to ask compared to creating a new thread.

It was a retro looking hack and slash game. It was not 2D. I cannot remember but perspective it was, but it definitely was not 2D. IIRC, it was pretty colorful. I am pretty sure its for PS4.

Is it "stories: the path of destinies"?

What do you mean when you say retro?

Edit: it's time for me to go on my yearly, pre E3, full media blackout. I hope that Sony surprises us with a Vita successor this year, a successor with a launch line-up containing Soul Sacrifice 2, Infinifactory, Invisible Inc, Wasteland 2, Tharsis and a game with dark souls mechanics and Level 5 aesthetics. I also want the successor to keep on delivering all the smaller titles and RPGs that I have come to associate the Vita with.

See you all on the other side! ;)

incpdo

Is it "stories: the path of destinies"?

What do you mean when you say retro?

Edit: it's time for me to go on my yearly, pre E3, full media blackout. I hope that Sony surprises us with a Vita successor this year, a successor with a launch line-up containing Soul Sacrifice 2, Infinifactory, Invisible Inc, Wasteland 2, Tharsis and a game with dark souls mechanics and Level 5 aesthetics. I also want the successor to keep on delivering all the smaller titles and RPGs that I have come to associate the Vita with.

See you all on the other side! ;)
It is nice and all but none of this will happen. Vita is the last portable Sony will ever release. I'm just hoping the regular indie support . I'm pretty sure this e3 it will be all ps4 and PS vr so... not for me .

Corpekata

Banned
Small PSA:

Arizona now taxes PSN purchases. Can't tell exactly what started this, only can find a thread on GameFAQs grousing about it. Found out myself when about to make a purchase and saw the taxes, and thought I was going crazy because I could have sworn previous purchases were untaxed.

LakeEarth

I somehow forgot that May's PS+ games came out. That's never happened before. And I'm actually interested in Tropico 5!

Top Bottom